There was one boy that stood out completely to Taehyung though. Taehyung couldn't rip his eyes of Jungkook for one moment. Just as expected the younger was really good at playing sports, even when his body wasn't health completely just yet. His body moved easily over the field, his muscles flexed with every move he made and a small smile was displayed on his face. A smile that grew a little wider every time he and Taehyung made eye contact. Jungkook was small compared to the other guys but he was without a doubt on of the best players that was on the field at the moment. Taehyung felt proud every time Jungkook scored another point and Taehyung would give him a little thumbs up with a huge small after each one, encouraging the younger to try even harder than before. Jungkook was a huge show off but Taehyung liked it in some kind of way, he even made sure to trigger the younger every now and then so Jungkook would run just a little faster or move his body just a little smoother. Both of them keep making eye contact throughout the whole game, small smiles and winks being thrown back and forth between them, constantly checking if they were still holding the other's attention.

A hard buzzer sounded in the air and with one last throw one of the guys ended the game temporary to go to the dinner hall for their lunch break. Jungkook immediately jogged over to Taehyung telling him to keep seated and let him grab their lunches from inside. With his eyebrow raised a little Taehyung agreed to Jungkook's idea and not much later Jungkook walked back out with two trays in his hands. Jungkook sat down next to Taehyung and placed their trays in between them.

A small smile formed on Taehyung's face and he turned his body so he was facing Jungkook. "Thanks, you're really good at sports Kook."

Jungkook chewed his food and gave Taehyung a short nod. "It's a thing we do quite often where I come from, it helps me get my mind of things. You like seeing me play?" A cocky smirk was displayed on his face, making Taehyung chuckle.

"You're such a show off you know that, but yes I do. You look really happy when you play." Taehyung answered while he took another bite of his bread with egg.

"Why don't you wanna play?" Jungkook suddenly asked and Taehyung stopped eating for a short moment.

"I'm not really good at the whole sports thing. I'm more of a book stuff kind of guy than the physical activities. My body isn't built for it, I guess." Taehyung mumbled while he looked down in shame a little. Jungkook gave the elder a small smile that taehyung never noticed and before Taehyung could register fully what was happening Jungkook had dragged the elder on the field. "W..what are you doing?"

A small smirk fell on Jungkook's lips and he threw the ball towards Taehyung who was barely able to catch it. "I'm going to teach you the basics. There's nobody here so nothing to be afraid of."

Taehyung gave Jungkook a questioning look and threw the ball back at the younger. "Good luck show off, I'm a lost cause."

Jungkook slowly started to show Taehyung the basics of the game and Taehyung wasn't wrong when he told the younger he wasn't made for sports at all. Everytime Jungkook told Taehyung to do a certain move Taehyung's body was in no way able to recreate that move in the slightest. The ball kept falling from Taehyung's hands and after more than twenty tries to get the ball in the basket Taehyung had been able to score just one point. Jungkook kept trying to reposition Taehyung's body but everytime he let the elder go Taehyung moved his body back in a position that looked nothing like the one Jungkook had demonstrated.

A soft chuckle left Jungkook's mouth after another lost shot and he made his way over to Taehyung. "Let me help you." Jungkook placed himself behind Taehyung and wrapped his arms around the elder's body to get a hold of the ball. "Place your hands on mine." Taehyung did what Jungkook asked of him and he felt how the younger pressed himself against Taehyung's back. Taehyung was able to feel Jungkook's breathing on his neck and the feeling made him think back of this morning. Jungkook's warmth started to spread through Taehyung's body and his body wanted to react to the touch so freaking bad. A soft red colour started to spread on Taehyung's face and before he knew it he looked redder than a tomato.

"If you place your hands-" Jungkook's voice shook Taehyung back out of his own thoughts. "I'm gonna throw it and you only need to follow my movements, okay?" Taehyung gave Jungkook a short nod, not trusting his own voice right now. With the help of Jungkook Taehyung was indeed able to throw the ball in the basket and a small smile fell on his lips. Jungkook's body still against his own and their hands still somewhat entwined. None of them felt the urge to break the contact and silence fell over the boys, their rapidly beating hearts the only sounds in their ears. 

Another buzzer sounded over the courtyard indicating that lunch break was over and Jungkook broke away from Taehyung instantly. The cold immediately took over Taehyung's body and he already hated the fact that Jungkook had let him go.

"I will bring the trays inside, stay here okay" Jungkook said while he walked back inside with the trays in his hands. A deep sigh left Taehyung's mouth and he walked back towards the bench they had been sitting on. That freaking buzzer.

Thirty minutes later the boys were back playing basketball while Taehyung kept watching them, making eye contact whenever he could with Jungkook. Jungkook, who had already been a show off before their break, had increased his level of showing off by at least twenty at this moment and Taehyung kept giving him small smiles and little thumbs up to increase it even more. Both boys were clearly trying to keep each other's attention and the moment Jungkook mouthed watch this at Taehyung the blonde boy knew that Jungkook's level of showing off couldn't get much higher. As promised Jungkook ran across the whole field with the ball bouncing on the ground, made a highly unnecessary 360 and threw the ball in the basket. Jungkook immediately looked at Taehyung the moment the ball went through the basket and Taehyung shook his head a little in disbelieve, making them both chuckle slightly.

Taehyung liked this side of Jungkook a lot more than his badass side.