~Chapter 8~ (Celebration)

Once I sat I noticed Steve was giving me a glare. I gave him a puzzled look.

"So.... Now that everyone is here I think it's time for a little celebration at the dingo!"

He stated I shook my head.

"No no no you are not going to do that for me"

He gave me an are you kidding me look. I gave him a sly smile and before I knew it I was over his shoulders unable to free myself. I struggled trying to get out but he walked to the door and started chanting some song he made up.

"Follow me it's time to see how are little D has been. Were heading for the dingo and were gonna mingle until we are done!"

I swear he was just the stupidest thing. I looked up to see the boys were following and laughing. Cali followed behind with pony him glancing at her every two seconds. Steve threw me in the truck and everyone joined. I tried to stop Darry but there was no possible way.

-time skip-

Darry had to leave early from dinner because some roofing had been messed up. So we started walking back. Pony stayed by my side and Cali Steve and two bit were off running around. Johnny stayed silent though especially when his house came into view. I watched him gradually walk to the front steps he turned and looked at pony and he gave him a wave. I waved to Johnny too hoping he would be ok.

"He really missed you, you know"

Pony said once Johnny was gone.

"Really?"

I asked. Pony answered with a nod.

"Everyday he brought you up since you left or at least brought up something about you"

"Like what?"

I said confused.

"Well one day he met some greaser gal and when we were walking back home after words he wouldn't shut up about her eyes!"

He said over exaggerating.

"What does that have to do with me?"

I asked.

"The whole way home he kept going on about her eyes were the exact hazel of you eyes and how pretty they were and how much he missed. I even remember how he described your eyes. He said when you were far away you saw the beautiful brown of your eyes and when you were up close you saw the inside Beauty the beautiful green eyes"

I flashed a bright red.

"Really?"

I asked brushing strands of hair behind my ears. He nodded and I couldn't help but smile.