Chapter 4

..

Its been two weeks since Ive seen Emma,I havent seen any of the other suitors yet.

I was dressed in a black pair of lace shorts and a matching lace shirt.

I walked downstairs and to the kitchen,I looked around the chef gave me a smoothie and a pack of breath mints, she chuckled...I frowned and shook my head drinking the smoothie quickly and taking two breath mints.I walked away and to the living room..I saw my Grandmother and my Father talking to a woman outside.I stopped and stared at them..my Grandmother was wearing a tight grey dress,and red heels.My Father was wearing a navy blue suit,and a pair of black shoes.

The woman they were with was wearing a tight black dress,and black heels..she was blonde,grey eyed and faired skin.She was so beautiful...she turned to me..her face lit up.She smiled and waved,my Grandmother turned to me and smiled gesturing for me to come out..my Father walked in and kissed my cheek."I will see you later I have to head into the office,have fun my angel,I love you"

"Love you too"

He grabbed his black laptop bag,he waved and left.

I walked outside..my Grandmother hugged me,I looked at Jenna she smiled and stuck out her hand..I shook her hand.

"Its so lovely to finally meet you"

"Its lovely to meet you too"

My Grandmother walked inside,Jenna looked amazing for her age.

I smiled and bit my lip.

"How are you?"

"Good and you?"

"Im great thank you and you?"

"Would you like to sit inside?"

She nodded,I let her in first and followed she sat down on the couch and looked at me smiling as I sat down.

"Would you like to accompany me to a coffee shop?"

I nodded she smiled and held my hand,I stood up and walked with her outside my Grandmother was driving away from the house.

I saw a beautiful black BMW i8,I gasped and smiled.

Jenna smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist, from behind she kissed my neck slowly.

"Do you like?"she whispered.

I nodded and turned in her arms, she kissed my nose and walked me to the car,she sat me in the drivers seat and knelt down looking at me lovingly."This is yours by the way".

I looked at her in shock.

"But why?"

She shurgged and passed me the keyfob.

"I want to spoil you"

I was so shocked...this is a joke,this must be a joke this cant possibly be true.

"Does my Grandmother know?What about my Father do they know?"

She shook her head and stood up and closed the door,she walked around the car and got into the passenger side,she smiled at me and buckled in,I did the same and started the car,It roared to life..I shivered happily and bit my lip,"Did I make someone excited?"she whispered.I looked at her and nodded she smiled and winked,I drove away from the house slowly.

"Go faster my love,no ones here"

I gunned it,the car roared and rocketed forward,I switched gears and slowed down at the stop street.

I turned right and started dirving to the city.

"How about a coffee?"

She nodded and put her hand on my lap,I drove around for a while looking for the perfect coffee shop.