Chapter 27: Lost

Casper and Emilia had a fight about River and her together at Emilia's room. Hindi parin sila nagkakabati gusto ni Casper na si Emilia ang una na magsorry same to Emilia as well. They ignored each other for about 2 weeks.

Pinipilit ni Mariposa si Casper na makipag ayos na kay Emilia ganun din sinabi niya rin kay Emilia pero ayaw nila. (A/N: Pataasan sila ng pride lol.)

River and Emilia went on a date together while riding their horses (in secret) hindi nila pinaalam sa mga knights na aalis sila pero nagkahiwalay sila at nawala sila sa woods.

Nagtaka si Mariposa bakit wala sila Emilia and River so, she checked emilia's room but they weren't there. Mariposa told the knights about the incident. They searched the entire castle pero wala dun. Pinaalam sa mga knights na nawawala sila. Casper thought they went horse riding somewhere.

They searched for Emilia.

3 hours after nakita ni Casper si Emilia na iaattack siya ng mga wolves. He saved her and Emilia hugged Casper while crying. Other knights had found River, lost conciousness.

They were back safe, it is a good thing that they were found or else they would tell the Queen, that her only daughter is missing it will make her faint.

Casper is treating her wounds. She thanked him and apologized everything that she did wrong and will never do it again. Casper apologized as well for yelling the princess. They finally went back as friends again.

"I don't want to fight ever again! I thought you were the one who's gonna say sorry but I was the first one who did... " She pouted.

"At least, bati na tayo." He laughed.

"Please don't do this again, Emilia. I was worried, we all are. You also bring that prince with you. Kami ang mapapahamak niyan kasi you didn't let us know! What if something had happened to river? To you? If we weren't there? You must been had died by those wolves....Please, Emilia please don't do that again for my sake. For the Queen's sake. " Casper sounded so serious.

Emilia felt sorry for what she did and promised that she'll never do it again for Casper and her mother's sake. Casper patted Emilia's head and suddenly her tears begun to fall.

"Why are crying? We're you scared?"

She nodded.

Casper hugged her, trying to comfort her and kissed her forehead.

Emilia thought that Casper was the sweetest, caring, protective friend she ever had. She was the luckiest princess to have a knight like him.

"Thank you Casper for always being there for me. You're always there when I needed you the most. I thought you wouldn't come. " She cried.

"Of course, I'll come....when you're lost I will find you. Im not going to stop until I find you." Casper said.

"What if your too late to save me? What are you going to do? " Emilia asked.

"Please stop asking that. That will never happen. I will save you and always will be. That's what I promised to your Dad."  Casper said.

Emilia hugged Casper tightly and cried nonstop.

Emilia's POV

I don't know what to do if Casper is gone. He is the most precious person right now in my life. He was always there to protect me not because he is a knight. Even though he was saying that, he promised to my dad to protect me but he did this because .... He loves me?

Does he love me?

That cannot be?

No, he is doing this because I am his childhood friend! And a princess! Or he really is doing this because of the promise he made to Dad? I don't know anymore!!!??? As long as he stay at my side.

Suddenly my Mom comes to me.

"Baby! My dear! What happened to you!? Are you alright? "

"Yes Mother, I am alright." I replied.

She slapped Casper. I was shocked for what she did.

"Mother! Why did you slap Casper!? "

"You are irresponsible! You are a knight! You should always stay with Emilia no matter where she goes! I heard everything from Mariposa that you had a fight with Emilia! But you didn't say sorry to her?! That's why you weren't on her side. Look what had happened to her and River!?! They were almost attacked by wolves! Well, River is still unconscious because of you! "

"I am sorry, your Majesty." Casper bowed.

"No! Mother! It wasn't his fault. It was mine. I plan all of this. I did something wrong to Casper I was the one who should apologized because I was the one who made a mistake. All he did was to protect me but I didn't listen...." I said.

"Emilia stop." He whispered.

"Kahit na! wala akong pake kung sino ang may kasalanan. Ang pinupunto ko dito ay dapat hindi ka hinayaan ni Casper na magisa! 2 weeks? Without the knight by my daughter's side is irresponsible! YOU ARE FIRED! "

"MOTHER NO! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!"

"I am sorry for everythi g, you're majesty. It is all my fault, I am irresponsible, I am not a good knight for her but, please give me another chance. I will never tolerate this behavior again. " Casper said.

"Mother please! It's all my fault, I didn't let the knights and Casper know, that me and River went on horse riding by ourselves without any knights but we got lost on the woods and almost attacked by wolves. I am glad that Casper and the other knights was there to save the both of us! He is the best knight I ever had! Please don't do this! He is my friend....i can't leave without him. " I cried.

"Okay, I'll give you another chance Casper. Always stay my daughter's side or else!" She left.

"Casper are you okay? I-im sorry"

"No it's okay, Emilia. Please stop crying. I don't want to see you like this. " He said while caressed my cheeks.

I hugged him tightly.

The parents of River were in our castle to get River. River was okay and I apologized for the mistake that I did. They forgiven me already. How nice they are.

I will never do this again. I don't want Casper to disappear in my sight.

Casper's POV

I almost got fired because of that.... I let my guard down....mas inuna ko pa ang pride ko kesa sa kaligtasan ni Emilia. J am sorry King. Muntikan na masaktan ang iyong prinsesa sa akong ginawa. Sana patawarin niyo po sa akin ginawa.

Naalala ko parin ang mga sinabi ng kanyang ina sa akin. Tama nga siya.... J almost lost her.

I will protect you hangga't sa mamatay ako.

You know how much I love you

I wish I can say it to you

That I really love you more than friends.

I love you Emilia with all my heart.

- end -
Next chapter soon.