Chapter 26: Fight

Casper's POV

I don't have the time to hang out with Princess because it is my DUTY DAY and I really hate this DUTY DAY because that's the day na hindi ko makakasama si Emilia. Kahit 1 day or 3 days lang toh. It depends kung ilang days ang duty day namin. Duty Day is the day you have to check what is happening in the village if there's some trouble and stuff we, knights are there to protect them.

"Casper Let your eyes open. Don't you dare daydream again or something. I know you miss your princess emilia but, we have to do our duty okay?" My friend Mike said.

"Yeah, yeah don't worry I won't mess this up remember the day I caught a thief."

"Yeah I remember. You don't need to brag" he said.

"Do I? I'm just stating facts."

Suddenly there was a suspicious man I saw. Naglabas siya ng kutsilyo at hinila niya yung babae.

"Papatayin ko tong babae pag hindi niyo binigay sakin yung pera niyo sige!" The man said.

What a crazy man! Seriously he's going to kill someone? With that kind of move. Geez.

"Sir, you don't have to do this! There are many ways to make your own money! Not like this...killing someone just to have some money." Mike said.

"Sino ka ba ha?! para sabihin mo ko ng ganyan ha!? Just give me some MONEY!! ! and I will release this woman!" He said.

Okay nakainom ata itong lalaki na ito kaya ganyan. The tone of his voice eh alam ng lasing eh.

"Sir! We will give you the money. But, you have to release the girl first." I said.

"NO! Give meee the maney forst!"

Ugh this guy.

"Okay we will give you the money. Just don't do anything bad to her okay?" I said.

I asked the butcher to give his money to me but, I will return the money to him until i save the girl's life and I'm really glad he agreed.

"Okay! Here's the money. Just give me the girl, safe and sound and this money is all yours!" I said.

"Give me the money fiorst"

I gave him the money.

"Okay I gave you the money now let me have the girl"

He pushes the girl and run away as fast as he could.

"Mike! Help the girl. I'll get that b*tch" i chased him.

Suddenly he was caught by a blonde hair girl and she pinned him down.

"Wow thank you! You caught him. That was cool for a girl like you." I said.

"I ain't just an ordinary girl. I'm a knight too." She said.

"Really? What? Where?"

"Oh thank goodness! You caught him. Ah-- seriously Casper there is no time to flirt a girl right now."

"What I'm not flirting! I'm just asking that---- ugh nevermind! Anyways, Thank you Miss for pinning this guy down. I really appreciate what you did."

"No problem. I'm just doing the right thing. Bye I gotta go now." She left.

"She's beautiful. Do you like her instead of your princess emilia hmm?"