Olympus?

Not edited.
At first, you thought you were flying.

Then you saw the ground coming at you at 75mph. As you let out a string of VERY colorful language, you immediately stopped falling only inches from becoming a (y/n) pancake.

As you floated above the ground- Wait. Floated?

The second you noticed that you were indeed floating , you were dropped to the ground with a loud thud. As far as you knew normal people aren't able to levitate. But then again, you weren't a normal person.

'I might still be dreaming' you thought to yourself

Leaving it off as that, you stood up and dusted yourself off. Soon, started to take notice of you surroundings.

You were standing on a bridge of what looked to be marble, you looked over the side expecting to see a river,

But what you saw was far from a river. You,(y/n) (l/n), was looking down at Greece. Not Ancient Greece, no, the buildings seemed more new.

But, weren't you just at the woods? And what happened to Athena? AND WHAT IS A BRIDGE DOING ABOVE GREECE?! (Geez off topic much?)

Then again, there was still the possibility that you could still be dream-

"THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH!"

While you had been in your own little world of questions and answers, you hadn't noticed a door, 30 ft tall, on the other side of the bridge or the conversation happening behind it.

But unfortunately, the shout was also uncalled for. Therefore sending you off into a mini-heart attack.

After a few long minutes of wheezing and rolling around on the floor, you pulled yourself together and and approached the door.

The door itself looked like it weighted tons, with golden engraved vines decorating the edges. You doubted any mortal, or demigod, would have the strength to open it.

It took a while, but you surprisingly managed to push the door open just enough to let you slip through. Though the people on the other side didn't seem to notice the new presence.

In front of you lay a throne room that looked like it was meant for giants. For in which this case, it probably was seeing as the 'people' in the room were in fact giants. Twelve so them to be exact. The thrones sat in a half-circle with a throne in the middle looking more taller and mightier than the rest along with its occupant.

You took the time to list all the characteristics of the giants residing in the room. Closest to you, but still a good distance away, sat a young woman. Her hair was magnificent-long strands of greenish tendrils with little spring flowers. But as you watched, the tendrils turned into the parched, cracked wheat grass of summer and then immediately changed into dry twigs sprouting dying autumn leaves in fiery colors, until at last her head was covered with icicles. Then before your eyes, the whole cycle started again.

Next to her sat a middle-aged man, grimy and covered in soot, cleaning his teeth with a bronze toothpick. His upper body with muscles that rivaled those of the legendary Hercules in their size and strength. But his lower body was small, scarcely larger than a baby's, and hideously misshapen.

Next up was a male in full battle dress; his breastplate and arm guards splattered with layers of dried black blood.

You instinctively shivered, you didn't do blood. It wasn't bad enough that you would faint, it was just that you didn't mind, but then at the same time you did.

Anyway, only his red eyes were visible between the slits of his helmet, but every few moments hot steam shot out from the breathing hole. He cracked his knuckles occasionally, a fierce-looking dog at his side.

Another male sat restringing a golden lyre, plucking the strings gently every so often. Even in those single notes, you has never heard music as Beautiful.

Sitting close to the head chair sat yet another middle-aged male holding a trident, his wavy black hair helped bring out the color in his sea green eyes. Though his eyes were Beautiful, they were dulled by stress and hard work.

Across the semi-circle sat a beautiful and beguiling woman, looking no older than her mid twenties. She was smiling sweetly, staring at the fierce battle-armor guy, and steadfastly avoiding the looks from the guy covered in soot. You thought all the light in the entire hall must have been coming from her smile. Two doves perched on her shoulders, cooing occasionally as she twirled a strand of hair around her finger.

Next to her rested a man, no older than his late thirties, he snored gently, his head slumped slightly forward, a circlet of grapes and vines he wore having fallen over one ear.

To his right sat a woman who easily looked 19-24 ish, she had midnight black curls held up in a tight ponytail. She looked to be replacing a silver string on a bow without even looking at her hands; her sad eyes solely focused on the floor.

A strangely familiar woman sat on her own throne having a conversation with the owl perched on her wrist. She, like the other woman, was also sadly looking at the floor. But there was something else in he storm gray eyes, anger.

Right next to the 'mighty' throne sat an elegant woman in magnificent blue robes, a crown of peacock feathers on her head. She sat very still, but her thin mouth was clenching and unclenching every few seconds.

At the very end of the half-circle sat a young man, he was dressed in a short, shimmering silver toga and there were golden wings on his sandals. He held an odd twisted gold wand in his huge hand.

One man sat on the 'mighty' throne. He was older, but handsome. His silver hair and beard cascaded over his gleaming white robes. The muscles of his upper body were so big, you doubted you could've stretched both your arms around his.

It immediately hit you. Of course it did, it didn't take a genius to figure it out. These weren't giants, these were gods.

You were standing before the great gods of Olympus.

------------

There. Be happy

Exclaimer: I'm now open to requests!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! Also, I'll kind of be changing this story. Like for example, I'll be ACTUALLY editing the past chapters, rewriting info and putting some character into the reader.

P.S I actually HAVE noticed that there's not much Leo-Reader action going on. But don't worry, there will be some soon!

-RuBiX, out!