Chapter 29: Spitting Petals

Start from the beginning

Opening his eyes, Fanghua is greeted with the back of Zhihuan. Fanghuas eyes widen as he brings his hand to his mouth, almost wanting to whistle in awe. Milky white skin glistens back at him, seeming even whiter due to the direct contrast of his raven black hair. His back was toned, yet lean, each time he slightly moved, his back muscles would contract. Why did it look like something out of a painting? Curse this human. Not only was his face handsome, just from seeing his back alone, Fanghua could tell he was also very fit.  

Just when he was about to place his hands on his back, Fanghua suddenly remembers something and scrambles back. Hearing this commotion, Zhihuan turns his head slightly around to look at him, an eyebrow slightly raised. 

"You. You, didn't you say touching the Crown Prince's is punishable by death. This is direct skin contact! You're not trying to trick me into making me commit another offense and punish me for it, are you?" Fanghua says, his eyes widening as his mouth forms an o. He clutches his arms against his chest. He had only just figured out he had some form of power, he was not ready to die before uncovering its secrets. 

"If I really cared about such a rule, and all the other ones you've offended, you would already be a corpse right now. As Crown Prince, I am in charge of such rules and can change them when I wish. Right now I grant you permission to do so without any consequences so hurry up before I change my mind." Zhihuan icy voice replies before he turns his gaze away from Fanghua. 

"You better keep your words," Fanghua scowls as he makes his way back to Zhihuan. Fanghua suddenly slaps his hands against Zhihuan's back, causing him to hiss and jerk forward from the coldness of Fanghua's hands. Before he could get a word out, Fanghua smiles and begins. No consequences ay? Then so be it. 

Mustering all the strength he could muster, he presses down on Zhihuans broad shoulders, digging deep into the muscles, all in the effort of trying to get a reaction out of the Crown Prince. He massages Zhihuan's back as if he was kneading dough, beating it and rubbing circles with his knuckles, trying anything to get a reaction out of Zhihuan.

Zhihuan on the other hand simply closes his eyes and smiles. Two can play at this game. Minutes go by and Fanghua was running out of energy. What is this? How can the Crown Prince stand by and accept such massaging?

Looking at his back, Fanghua curses. What kind of back was this? He was human after all. It must be his pride, that's it. His ever so humongous pride was halting him from saying anything. Fanghua smirks to himself and was just about to start again when Zhihuan interrupts him.

"You call that a massage?" 

Fanghua smirks as he removes his hands from Zhihuan's back. So he finally gives in has he. After all, not anyone can bear his massaging techniques when he gives it his all. Fanghua was just about to reply when he is cut off.

"I could barely feel a thing. It was as if a weak and old grandma was giving me a massage."

Fanghua stares down at Zhihuan's back, full of shock. Did he just say his massaging techniques were the same as an old grandma? Fanghua scoffs. 

"Hah, I would like to see if you could do any better," Fanghua says with a smirk as he crosses his hand against his chest. A few seconds of silence go by before Zhihuan replies.

"Get down."

Fanghua's eyes widen as he feels his body chill. Why did he have a sudden bad feeling? 

"What?" Fanghua replies. 

"Get down," Zhihuan replies. 

"What do you mean get down?" Fanghua says, wanting nothing more than to run out of the room.