-Lee Felix Returning to the Great Continent of Australia-

Felix had forgotten how cold Australia could be in the winter- or "cold-" especially when he exits the airplane, and even if he was inside the airport, he could still feel the tail end of the cold weather. But it was still morning, explaining why Felix wasn't dying yet of a heat stroke. Even if he was a born and raised Aussie, it's been a while since he experienced Australian weather.

But a week in Australian winter- or summer, as Australia and the rest of the South seems to be on a different planet from the rest of the world- didn't seem so bad. At least Felix could be away from the freezing Korean temperatures.

Speaking of, he was already sweating buckets as he peels off his second jacket layer, Rachel arching an eyebrow at him as they finish stuffing his luggage into the trunk.

"Jeez, how cold is it in Korea?" She snorts.

"Five degrees Celsius," Felix sighs, wiping his forehead.

"Jesus Christ, and Ma encouraged you to go?!"

"I guess," Felix shrugs, getting into the passenger's seat before Rachel starts her car and pulling out of the parking lot. It was silent between them for the most part- having not seen each other for the longest of time. But still, this invisible force between them- a familiar bond that eased the silence comfortable. And even when Felix sighs, tapping at his thigh and glancing out the window, Rachel giggles, shaking their head at their childishness.

For God's Sake, they were siblings- so what if they haven't talked to each other for years?

"How was Korea anyway?"

"Cold. In the summer, humid. But Uh- It's fun. You should visit from time to time."

"You make any friends?"

"Yeah, nine, including my boss."

"Wow, look at that! You're popular."

"What happened to your husband?" Felix gestured to her now vacant ring finger, Rachel waving a dismissive hand.

"Divorced him. I found out he was playing some skank but whatever. We married too young anyway, we rushed it-" Rachel glances to the blonde Australian. He furrowed his eyebrows, Rachel holding onto more than she let go- guessed it ran in the family, Felix thought. "Anyway, Your Boyfriend. He couldn't make it?"

"Nah, his boss didn't let him," Felix shrugs, dragging his sleeve across the phone screen. He texted Changbin once he got off the plane, however, he hasn't replied. Felix is still waiting and wished he could see Changbin about now. Yeah, Chan was right, he's missing Changbin faster than he thought.

"Yo, Felix, I'm fine with you dating guys and all that but... Pa might not," Rachel coughed out, entering a freeway. "We're Catholic, but just because I'm not criticizing you, doesn't mean he isn't. Just avoid the topic okay? Just like- make something up. That you're dating some girl named Sarah, or you're focusing on school first instead of getting ass."

"I mean, I wasn't even expecting to fall for Changbin when I met him..." Felix felt his face grow warm with a small smile, shaking his head the thought that Rachel cooed, reaching over and elbowing her little brother.

"Ooh! My Lil' Bro has a big crush! How d'you two meet anyway?"

---

Felix felt his stomach twist, like someone had punched it, and now he's trying to walk down a hospital hallway while it's hurting.

The hospital was empty, and their echoing footsteps just added to the sense of loneliness staying here must've felt.