-Lee Felix Finally Scores a Boyfriend-

"Loverboy! We're here to clean, not to space out!!" Felix jumps back as Chan snaps in front of him, blinking and with knuckles turning white with how tight he gripped the mop handle that it made the older laugh. "The floor ain't going to clean itself!"

"Oh! Uhm- Right- Right, I was just trying to figure out what part of the floor I haven't cleaned yet-" Felix clears his throat, pink dusting over his cheeks as he scrambles to mop the floor. He halts as Chan bends to look up at Felix, leaning away with furrowed eyebrows and a scoff threatening to jump off his tongue.

A thin smile stretched across Chan's face, making Felix Felix place a hand on his cheek and over his smile and eyes, shoving his face away with a roll of his eyes. "Ohohoho, what's the story now?"

"He and Changbin kissed when he was sick!" Minho yelled from the other side of the room, shoving picture frames from the wall into a box.

"When he was sick?" Chan furrowed his eyebrows, giving Felix a quizzical look. He hops back, tensing and raising his hands in a stance. "You ain't got Ebola now have you?"

"No- we didn't kiss!" Felix flushed, mopping the floor frantically, water splashing back and forth against Felix's shoes. "We did a few days later... When I was taking a bath-."

"Oh my God, that's worse," Minho perked up from the floor, faking a dramatic gag.

"Did you two..." Chan's eyebrows shot up, Felix whipping his head towards the older in a mortified gasp. He swung the mop towards the blonde Australian, hitting the older's arm.

"No! Sheesh, I ain't into your Babygirl bullshit!" Felix's face flared a deep red, huffing. "Plus..." Felix glances away, puffing his cheeks with a red face. "This is my first time dating a guy."

"Yeah yeah, just wear protection when you do," Chan laughs as Felix tries to throw water at him, the other cackling as he scrambles away from the younger.

"Guys, thanks for helping me move," Woojin returns to the living room, carrying two boxes and settling them by Minho.

"Yah! I'm the only one doing anything!" Minho points at the two, breathless and whining. "Those two are seriously making more of a mess in minutes, that you did in years!"

"Ah Hyung! Let me help you with that!" Chan drops the broom, rushing to the taller's side.

"See? He's helping now," Woojin smiles, gesturing to Chan who picks up the boxes.

"I'm surrounded by homos," Minho groans, shaking his head.

"Bitch, explain Jisung!" The older Australian barks.

"We aren't dating!" Minho flushes, shutting the box a little more than harsh.

"Anyway," Woojin placed a hand on their backs, laughing and pushing Chan along. "We should get back to packing. Uh- Chan, could you put that on top of the big boxes in the living room? Felix, could you pack all the dinnerware?"

"You positive you want him to do that?" Minho questioned.

"Don't worry Minho hyung, I'll be careful!" Felix smiles wide, bouncing across the floor to lean the mop against the wall, Minho's eyebrows shooting up in concern as he blows out a puff of air, returning to packing.

Felix bounds to the kitchen, a box already open and partially filled with dishes. Felix uses the nearby step-stool to pull dishes out of the cupboard and very carefully settling them into the box.

Even when Felix promised to be careful with the dinnerware, the very not plastic dinner, ceramic and very, very, very easy to break- Felix jumped as Chan placed a hand on his shoulder, yelping.