Tanner couldn't take it anymore he started whaling on him. Randall pulled him off.

"Hold brother you are going to ruin the fun," Randall said. "You are the reason why she hasn't said 'I love you.' To us. She loves us I know but we can't seem to get those words out of her. It's almost like a taboo to say those words for her."

"Slow painful torture that you put her through," Tanner said. "Where should we start?"

"Her first injury," Randall through the file on the floor. "I remember thirty-six injuries engraved in my head."

"What's number one?" Tanner said smiling at Ang's head who was now struggling under Tanner's foot.

"Three teeth knocked loose from a facial injury," Randall said. "That's going to take some time but I'm sure we can speed up the process."

"That's what we don't want." Tanner groaned. "You sent her to the hospital thirty-six times."

"We are trying to fit three years worth of injuries in one day," Randall said. "It'll be slow but I'm excited to get the other injuries," Randall said in delight while pulling out dentist tools. Tanner strapped him to the chair.

"Say AHH," Randall said and ripped out one of his teeth. Ang screened his heart out. "Beautiful music."

_____________________________________

"Woah, this is beautiful, I just felt my phone bill went up because I'm in this expensive ass house." Villa said following Marie inside.

"Marie?" Truman ran down. "Why do you look so pale?"

"You got a butler too?" Villa said surprise. "And he got an English accent? Bitch you got international money."

"You must be Villa Render," Truman said bowing and then tending to Marie. "What's going on?"

"Ang put a sniper on my ass and a gun on her," Villa said. "Get this woman a nice bath going, I'll put on her favorite movies and make sure you call her-"

"My lady is already on the way," Truman said. "I've never seen her so frozen."

"Truman..." Marie started but she didn't even know what to say.

"It's worse than I thought," Truman said leading her up the steps. "Ms. Render, we already have a wardrobe for you here. Marie bought it for you when you visit us. She wanted her best friend to feel like she was living the rich life when's she comes."

"Awe, Marie," Villa said helping Marie sit on the bed. "You weren't intending on me working for you. You wanted to take care of me. You know that's now how we roll." Villa said hugging her. "You got to snap out of this. We are away from him now."

"Your room is down the hall left three doors down from this one," Truman said.

"Thank you," Villa said.

"Now, come on my dear we have to get you some comfortable clothes on."

"Truman I almost lost my life today," Marie said finally. "A man that I thought I left in my past tried to kill me because I didn't love him anymore."

"I'm sure Randall and Tanner have him taken care of."

"Where are they," Marie said looking up at him.

"They are handling the situation," Truman said. "You won't ever see him again."

Marie felt that breath of relief finally leave her body.

"If I were there I would have shot him until I could see the floor through his body," Truman said and Marie looked at him quickly. "Don't be surprised, I would do anything for someone I consider my daughter."