"Hmm, how was she with the other clubs she was apart of?" Jughead asked.

"Not sure, you'll have to ask the coaches there. I only know about their cheerleading life. For personal life, talk to their friends and families." Patricia admitted.

"Okay, thanks. How about Colleen?" Betty transitioned.

Patricia sighed, rubbing her temples, Betty made another note. "Colleen Meriweather was...entitled. To put it lightly. She was the captain, a natural born leader who loved attention and the spotlight. She'd do whatever she could to have it too. She liked to have her way, she was particularly difficult to coach sometimes." She paused and continued on, "academically, she was an A student. Although I think her parents might have gotten involved sometimes."

"What do you mean?" Betty and Jughead asked in unison. They locked eyes for a second and Betty felt her cheeks slightly heat up.

"This is just a rumor but the girls were saying something about her dad coming in after school and having a few choice words with some teacher. I can't remember which though." She admitted.

"What did the girls think of her?"

"I don't think they were fond of her, but they voted her captain for reasons I don't really know. Maybe she threatened them or something. Debate suited her well, she loved to argue her point and be right in the end."

"You said Becky was Colleen's bitch." Betty had to swallow back her own laughter, she never thought she'd say something like that during an interrogation. "Can you explain that more?"

"Well, I would talk to the girls more about that. Basically, from my knowledge of the term is that Becky would literally do anything Colleen asked of her without asking questions or defying her."

"That doesn't make any sense." Jughead filled the brief pause.

"Yeah, but the girls will have more information about their personal lives. Is there anything else?" Patricia asked, Betty noticed that her eyes were darting around the room and she began to conceal her fidgeting more.

"Yeah, was there anything or anyone suspicious or unusual hanging around practice or around those three girls before they were killed?" Betty questioned, fully aware of Patricia's nervous behavior.

Patricia paused and leaned closer to Betty and Jughead, "there were two. Some boy with blonde hair, he was in their grade, I think he was Colleen's boyfriend. I don't remember his name, but then, the physics teacher Thomas Thacker started hanging around practice more."

Betty and Jughead exchanged looks, they'd have to investigate Thomas more before interrogating him. As for Colleen's boyfriend, they'd have to speak to the girls. "Okay, thank you for your time Ms. Fellows." Betty stood up and shook her hand.

"Some of the girls should be here. I'll go get them now." Patricia said in a hurried tone as she quickly rushed out of her office.

"Suspect?" Betty turned to Jughead.

"Duh, did you see how nervous she was throughout the whole questioning?"

"Good, I wasn't the only one who noticed." Betty said in a hushed tone as two girls walked into the office. Jughead and Betty stood up as let the girls take their seats.

The brunette with icy blue eyes and a waist as thin as a twig batted her eyelashes at Jughead. Betty felt her fingernails dig into her flesh, she shouldn't be jealous or intimidated by a high schooler, especially over the fact that she'd been over Jughead for nearly five years.

The other girl looked almost exactly like Cher from Clueless. The blonde hair, brown eyes and plaid clothes. "Thank you for meeting with us." Betty began.