Introduction

26 years without a boyfriend.

26 years of being plus size.

And probably 26 years and counting of being lonely forever.

Sometimes I sit there and wonder when I would find love. I'm 26 years and never had a boyfriend. The only guy I actually kind of liked broke my heart and took my virginity.

I'm Jamilla Atkins. As from you can tell I'm 26 , plus size and lonely. I was born in Africa to be specific in a country called Ghana. My mother is Ghanaian but my dad is African American.

Unlike most plus size females, I'm dark skin. I wasn't those type of girls that sit there and wait for a man sweep them off their feet. I'm an independent woman. I'm confident sometimes but mostly insecure.

"Milla, only a real man will see your true beauty and become your prince charming." That's always what ma usually says.

I live in a society where, if you were a female it was Ok to be skinny or thick but fat was definitely out of the picture. A society where men wanted a female that they define 'bad bitch'. The funny part of it all is when they put up females as their woman crush.

Men would put up lightskins or brownskins as their woman crush Wednesday. This was a place where lightskins were considered wifey material. They would put up Lauren London or even Irene the dream. Why not Tika Sumpter instead?

Like they say best "Darker the berry, sweeter the juice." If only men of today wasn't so picky. Most men's perfect female would be a light skin with a thick body, breast that stand up right, and the nicest piece of ass they ever seen, long hair and everything.

"She's way too darkskin." Some would say and that's exactly how my insecurity starts. But anyways enough of my introduction let's get started on the actually story.