"Thank you TT!" He exclaims, he was pretty excited to be in a hotel when we first got here about thirty minutes ago. He chilling and watching TV now though.

"Alright, Smutt, y'all birthday boys have fun, but behave." KiKi is walking backwards towards the door with a smile on her face. Me and my junior return the smile.

"Already," we both say, causing her to shake her head, but she doesn't say anything as she walks out.

"What we doin' Twin?" I ask him even though there isn't much we really can do since it's nine o'clock something at night.

"We tan juh thill, Pops, tommar' we goin' shitterbonn and we all gon' be tired from bein' in the hot sun."

"Aight pahtna, pizza and movies it is." I exhale with a small smile. I called for the pizza first, because usually delivery takes forever. Then I go and bathe Smuttie so we won't have to fight if he happens to fall asleep while we watching TV.

I pull him out of the tub and start to lotion his whole body with Baby Magic. When I go to try and put his draws and pj's on him, he stops me. "I think I got it from here, Pops, I need practi'e bein' a big boy and doin' 'tuh by mytelf."

"Aight, lil man, the tags go in the back okay," he nods his head at me, " holla if you need me aight. I'ma be right in the other room." I receive another nod as he begins to try and put his clothes on by himself. So far so good, he got his draws on right. I walk to the little living room area to find us a movie to watch.

As I'm flicking through the pay per view channels, trying to find a movie suitable for his age, there is a knock at the door. I put the remote down, stand up and go to the door with my four five tucked on me. "Who is it?" I ask deepening my voice. I look through the peephole to see Arique standing there.

"Arique," is how he simply answers. So I unlock the bolt lock and open the door a little to see what he wants. I can see him clearly now of course.

He's standing outside my hotel room door dressed in a wife beater, basketball shorts and the hood slippers with socks, holding an H-E-B bag, a pillow, and blanket. "I thought I'd bring some zoom-zooms and wam-wams to see if it'll convince y'all to let me hang wit' y'all for the night. I'm not big wit' the club scene so..." he kind of trails off awkwardly with a shy smile. I kinda wish it was the pizza man, cause my stomach is trippin' nih. "They already left too so it ain't like I can change my mind and go with them either if you don't let me in."

I stand there for a second fighting off my smile, which he notices and it makes him smile. "Stop playin' hard to get and let me in mane." I smile and go ahead and step back and let him enter the room with us. Once he's in I let it close and lock the bolt lock.

"Ian playin' shit nigga, I am hard to get." I tell him to start our back and forth banter.

"Quit playin', you jus' let me in for some lil debbie's easy ass nigga."

"Who playin'? Nigga Ion play shit. Ion even play the radio, ol mark ass nigga." I'm still smiling like a damn fool but so is he so I ain't tripping. "Nah but for real tho, break bread wit' the fat snacks tho. My stomach trippin'."

"Say 'sorry daddy' and I'll think abaht it. These fa lil Smuttie anyway." He tells me placing the bag on the counter in the mini kitchen area and throwing the pillow and blanket on the living area couch.

"Sorry lil daddy," I start, making my voice a bit huskier, "I was jus' playin' hard to get like you said." I guess he wasn't expecting it because he just stares at me with a slack jaw for a few seconds.

"You got it, daddy, I got them for everybody here so..." he pauses for a bit "you can get it." He lucky Smuttie in the next room.

"Thank you, lil daddy." I decide to stop because with the way I'm feeling right now, I'm bound to have him grabbing his ankles.