~4~

Nicknames you give each other

~Eric~

Nicknames he calls you: skinny-fat, stupid cunt, future spouse, and the fat bitch that steals all my kfc.

Nicknames you call him: fatso, chubs McChubby, I'm not going to marry you shut up, and Hitler #2.

~Kyle~

Nicknames he calls you: beautiful, perfect, and cute dummy.

Nicknames you call him: curly, ginger-boi, and freckles.

~Stan~

Nicknames he calls you: dude (applicable to both genders), hope (cause he hopes you're not like Wendy), and Vodka (cause he loves vodka 😉).

Nicknames you call him: future kidney failure, Randy clone, and my wittle emo.

~Kenny~

Nicknames he calls you: walking porn, baaaaaaaaaaby, and blowjob machine.

Nicknames you call him: the living STD, Mr. Kink, and babe.

~Butters~

Nicknames he calls you: precious, sunshine, and lovely.

Nicknames you call him: Butters (obviously), baby blue, and soft-boi.

~Craig~

Nicknames he calls you: hun, sweetie, and Star.

Nicknames you call him: Craigie-poo (that one is to fuck with him since it's so stupid), stary-eyes, and Tucker.

~Tweek~

Nicknames he calls you: person, someone, and nice (he isn't good with sweet nicknames).

Nicknames you call him: my meth-head, Tweekers, and Stop picking at your skin.