~15~

What dating Craig entails

-Learning to understand Asperger's syndrome (this is my personal headcanon for Craig).

-Learning about his special interests so you two can bond over with it.

-Learning from his mom (not his dad) on how to deal with any tantrums or breakdowns he may have, this is a good thing since if you didn't know how to deal with it, it could be a drain on both you and him.

-Making up special conversational cues so when he feels a certain way but can't physically express it then he can verbally express it.

-Soooooo much star gazing and cuddling but cuddling on his terms.

-Finding the perfect live language that fits you both.

-Lots of conventions for shows you both like, also a lot of astronaut meet&greets.

-Getting close to Tricia and finding out she treats Craig the way she does cause she thinks their parents like him more than her (you reassure her they love them both after you get to know her).

-Going to pride with him, you get him a custom weighted blanket that's in the Bi colors so he can still be in theme when he needs a little break.

-You grab into bits of his personality like his monotonous tone and snippy way of responding.

-Learning to tell when he's flipping you off for real or when it's one of his stims.

A/N: Hey guys! As you've noticed I haven't been posting here a lot, it's not because I've given up on this book but it's because I don't have a bunch of ideas so in the comments here or on the next chapter comment some ideas for what you want next, ciao!