Hot Tamales

This chapter is dedicated to permanently_scarred (YOU REALLY NEED TO CHECK OUT HER STORIES!!!)

Nothing to really say here other than Vote, Comment, MOST IMPORTANTLY- FAN!!!!

Ignore the hyperness!!

Part 4 "Hot Tamales"...

Part 4

A sense of nervousness overtook me. I was laying there in a pair of underwear and a ratty old tank that had ridden up exposing my stomach with a hot British dude still looming over me! I'm sure if this happened to anyone else they would be nervous to, right?

Slowly I pushed myself up, still hiccuping, till I was in a sitting postion.

"Sorry bout *hiccup* that. I don't usually *hiccup* laugh that much at *hiccup, hiccup, hiccup* something like that." I rushed through the last part of my sentence trying to avoid being interrupted by any more hiccups.

''It's ok I didn't think that you are like this on a normal day." He spoke with laughter shining in his eyes. "Just so you know you can call me Toby."

Toby. His name is Toby, ok. I don't know why but I expected his name to be Atticus or something equally as British sounding. Oh well.

"Um hi Toby nice to meet ya."faking a western accent, which I'm known to do time to time. "Now what are you doing in these here parts?"

Toby laughed and said,"Not much pretty lady just ridin' my herd in to be branded." also faking the accent, but it didn't sound all that western since he had the British accent already.

"Well you take mighty fine care of that herd. 'Bout how many head of cattle you ropin' in?"

"Oh not many just 'round 100 of the best t-bone this side of Texas."

"Oh and how many in your posse." I saw this banter as a chance to question him and not have to be in the same room as all the new people at the same time.

"There only round five in my little posse, including me."

Five! Theres two more of them! Oh no. I can not possibly handle FIVE!! I can barely keep track of just one let alone five.

"And how 'bout you little lady how many in your posse?"

I thought about it, my older brother was off at college and Mom was at work but how many do I tell him. It's not like Drew would be coming home any time soon but Mom would be coming home later today, so better be safe than sorry.

"I got only three here in my little group, including me." I dropped the accent."Well now that we're acquainted, why are you here?"

"I already told you I thought that this was the water closet."

"No why are you in my house?"

"Oh that I really don't know," he sat next to me on the soft carpet,"Mrs. White just told us to go in and stay inside and make ourselves comfortable. She didn't exactly go in to the details."

'MRS. WHITE THATS MY MOM!! MY MOM LET THESE FIVE PEOPLE INTO THE HOUSE AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!' I am so going to have to talk to her about better communication.

I nervously laughed, my thoughts still going crazy.

"Was Mrs. White not supposed to let us stay here?" He worriedly mused.

"Heahea well I think she knew what she was doing. Personaly I trust her 100%."

"Oh do tell why you trust Mrs. White 100%?"

"Simple. She's my Mom."

A/N:

I know it was short but I had to get the fundamentals in so that I could write the rest of the book and not make it entirely out of sheep/fluff (sorry inside joke).

Well please keep reading voting and commenting all are appreciated!!

Oh and one more thing somewhere in the next chapters ______ Whites name will be revealed.

-Lily (~•-•~)