juSt a bRoken heaRt

◾Look into my eyes and you will find me, but look into my heart and you will find YOU...

◾My heart longs for you... My soul dies for you... My eyes cry for you... My empty arms reach out for you...

◾So much words juggling inside my head when i THOUGHT i was empty-headed, so much pain inside my heart when i FELT i was  cold-hearted

◾I saw you last night, you smiled and kissed me. Hugged me tight, whispered how much you missed me. But when I opened my eyes, 'twas just my bed, my pillow and me. Then it hit me, everything was just a dream.

◾Leave everything in the past...
Stop believing that what you have lost might come back... You may never forget, but you can never get it back...

◾ How can i still feel love and pain, when i feel so empty...

◾I remember when you hold my hand and ask me to feel your heartbeat. With a smile on your face, you tell me that's how I make you feel each time you see me, each time you're near me. It's just sad... so sad  that your heart doesn't beat for me anymore.

◾If you let go of the past, you'll be able to move on. It may be a part of you, but it's not the end of you--why let it have control over you?

◾Yesterday, you loved me with all your heart and cried the tears I hide... Today, you laugh to hide your tears and love her with a part of your heart...

◾Thank you for making me laugh, even though I made you cry... Thank you for taking care of my heart, even though I crushed yours hard... Thank you for loving me, even though I didn't love you back...

◾Past is past... If you want happiness, don't walk together with you past. It may be unforgettable but reality is- "PAST IS JUST A LESSON". Just look back, but never bring it back.

◾Thank you for your SHOULDERS that I lean on when I couldn't stand on my own, for your HANDS that wipe my tears when i never wiped yours, for your LIPS with encouraging words during my downfall, for your HEART that beats for me even now that it's never whole. I regret the day I left you along the road, but I'm happy you finally found your way HOME.

◾True love is not for dreamers--it's for fighters. It's not who loved you or whom you loved the most. It's the one who stayed and fought for that love not to fade.