Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys! This is Enders or F34RL3SS or whatever my name is and this is the first story Maddy and I are doing! It's basically skylox + prison = this awesomeness xD. Anyways, enjoy!

-Ty's POV-

The guards herded me towards a cell. I heard him muttering to the other guard saying something along the lines of 'mixing genders' I'm not to sure. A cell door was thrown open and I was shoved in before I could do anything.

"Luna... there's a person here" I heard someone behind me whisper.

I sat up and rubbed my head before turning to face them.

"I know" another girl replied.

I saw two girls, sitting on the top bunk of a bunk bed, swinging their legs causally. They seem a bit young to be in jail... but I'm not much older so there isn't much of a difference.

The first girl has short blue hair, coincidentally styled a little like mine. She must be one of those lucky people with rare colored eyes since her's are purple with a bit of yellow mixed in. She's average height and seems like a normal teenager, not one that would commit a crime.

The second girl has the same face as the first one. They have the same shaped eyes, nose, and mouth. Her hair is black with dark blue highlights, pulled into a low ponytail, and ending in the middle of her back. Her eyes are turquoise with silver weaved in amongst the popular type of blue. She's the same height as the first girl and they both have the same skin tone. I'm guessing they're identical twins.

"So... are you going to introduce yourself or stare at us all day?" The second girl asked.

"Oh. I'm Ty" I said.

"I'm Celestia but call me Tia" the one with the short hair said, absentmindedly twirling a piece of her blue hair around a finger.

"Luna" the second girl said curtly.

"So what did you get locked in here for?" Tia asked, glancing between the two of us. Luna shot her a glare and Tia shrugged innocently. Weird, maybe the whole twin telepathy thing is real.

"Murder" I said but quickly added,"But I was framed." The girls shared a look before turning back to me.

"We were framed for kidnapping some kid and killing the kid" Luna said.

"Everyone knew we were at the library doing some stupid research project but the police didn't believe us" Tia complained. "Stupid library without security cameras. If they had some, we would've had some legit proof and the librarian just had to be an old lady that couldn't remember if we were there or not."

"It's a vacation here, just without the luxuries Tia" Luna offered with a half shrug. "At least we're away from the norm."

Tia whacked her playfully,"No one says 'norm' anymore you old person." Luna rolled her eyes but remained silent.

"I guess it sucks being framed" I said, adding to the conversation.

"Oh! I heard the warden is hot, never met him before though" Tia said excitedly.

"I bet he sits around and is really lazy" Luna said.

"No! He's hot!" Tia objected.

"How would you know? You never met him" Luna deadpanned.

"Ty what do you think?" Tia asked me, giving me a dangerous look that dared me to agree with Luna.

I opened my mouth to speak but quickly closed it when an eery silence filled the cell block. The click of boots filled the hallway and a thick tension quickly covered the air. The heavy footfalls continued until they suddenly halted... right outside my new cell.

I took a deep shaky breath and hesitantly turned around, my eyes expanding a fraction. Staring right back into my eyes is none other than the warden.

Tia is right... he is hot.

A/N: Short start, I know. The next chapter that I write will (hopefully) be longer.