21 | Attempting To Kill Green

CHAPTER 21

GREEN LEMON

The spell that I chanted just disappeared in thin air because I lacked the strength and power to do what I wanted—to stop the time even for a moment, so that I could get stuck here in the Genesis Forest.

Ramdam ko na kasi ang panghihina at patuloy na panginginig ng aking katawan, marahil ay dahil ito sa lason sa palaso na tumama sa tagiliran ko.

"Poor, Green. Why did you come back? You are too ambitious. Kailanman ay hindi mo kami kayang pantayan. Isa ka lamang hamak na Legacy, isang mababang uri ng nilalang dito sa Utopia. I don't even know what you have and why you are with us. You are not that special. Okay . . . let's say you have a strong power, but it's still not enough for you to be part of Clandestine!" Celeste said stupendously. I could feel the anger on her voice, and I don't know where it came from dahil wala naman akong ginawa na ikagagalit niya.

"C-Celeste, I never dream to become part of this class. At mas lalong hindi ko hinangad na maging kapantay niyo. Kailanman ay hindi ko rin naisip na makipagkumpetensiya o makipagpalalakasan ng kapangyarihan sa inyo dahil kailanman ay hindi ko hiniling na magkaroon ng kapangyarihan at mapunta rito sa mundo niyo!" Even though I had a hard time speaking, I was still able to say exactly what I wanted to say in anger.

I clenched my fist as I thought of a way to get out of this forest.

I heard Celeste giggled as she approached me.

I looked at her badly. I didn't know she could do this to me. I thought we were friends, and would protect each other in this kind of situation. But here she is . . .

Tama nga siguro ang sinabi ni Hearlet sa akin no'ng nasa Mythical World kami—that my real opponent is just sticking with me and waiting for the right opportunity to make his/her plans. At ang sakit tanggapin o isipin na si Celete ang tinutukoy niya dahil sa nangyayari ngayon sa amin.

Nagtama ang mga mata naming dalawa. The expression of her eyes is a mix of anger and confusion. Kitang-kita sa mga mata niya na naguguluhan lamang siya sa kaniyang nararamdaman dahilan upang magawa niya ang lahat ng ito sa akin.

Until a girl appeared on her right side. As far as I can remember, she's also part of the Clandestine but I don't know her name and what power she has. She's fierce as Jasmine, having a lengthy and straight black hair that reaches to her waist. She has this pair of brown eyes with mesmerizing specks of black.

Meanwhile, Jasmine walked closer to them. Pinagitnaan nina Jasmine at ang kasama nilang babae si Celeste, na hindi na halos makatingin sa akin nang diretso. Kaya maraming espekula ang agad na dumaloy sa isip ko—na maaaring ginagamit lang nila siya laban sa akin.

"Celeste . . . common!" I tried to get into her mind to talk to her, but there's a strong force that's blocking me from doing it.

I clenched my hands in annoyance as I turned my gaze to my left side when I suddenly felt a strong force from there move carefully.

Napangisi ako bigla. Ngayon ay isa na lang na nilalang ang pilit nagtatago sa paligid, at kahit hindi siya magpakita o magpakilala ay alam ko na kung sino ito, si Leaves.

"Leaves, why don't you show up? I know you're just around . . . " I muttered, followed by a dragging sigh.

Ilang sandali lang ay lumitaw na rin si Leaves sa wakas. Nagkatinginan muna kaming dalawa nang masama before she walked with confidence closer to where Celeste was with her two disciples, in her bitch aura.

She mediated between Celeste and Jasmine. There was a snide smirk on her lips while looking at me seriously like I was the most precious gem they got on their journey or trade.