The Pain Within

Hey guys this may be confusing because I didn't get any sleep last night. Onto the story. Also I'm listening to music so it will probably be confusing.

(Moon's POV)

Moon was blown out of the cave along with Winter. Moon felt pain all over her and couldn't feel her legs none of them. She felt someone pick her up but everything went black. Moon woke up in the in the underground lake and felt water being put on her and she didn't see Winter anywhere. "What happened to Winter?" "He didn't make it but Turtle says he might be able to bring him back in a few days." Moon started crying and couldn't control herself.

(Winter's POV)

Winter couldn't feel anything and realized that he wasn't breathing Then there was a bright light. "What happened?" Nothing but silence. *Wait why can I see my body?* Winter's body was taken to the healing cave. "I need to go back I just need to." "Why would I let you go back when you don't deserve it?" "Who are you I am Arctic I became sane since I came here." "Why don't I deserve to go back?" "I've seen you getting your brother taken by Skywings. Should I go on." "Come on." "Your lucky Im letting your friend live." "You little. Come on give me 24 hours to do something good." "Fine I will."

Sorry for the short chapter cant decide when to do the 2,000 word chapter. Bye for now.