Getting to know each other

Hey guys so as I mentioned You guys need to read stories by Littlekinkajou. Also I have got to mention I have a YouTube channel called brax winning so go check it out and hear my voice.

*Moon's POV*

Moon and Winter were in their sleeping cave and they decided to play a game they called getting to know you better and the way this works is you ask someone a question about themselves. Winter went first. "Ok Moon what's your favorite color?" ( by the way I made this up.) "My favorite color is blue." So is mine!" Really I expected you to say white. Anyway Winter what is your favorite thing about me?" "Umm it would have to be your so nice to me." We both blushed finally Winter continued the game. " Ok so what is your biggest fear?" "Umm it would have to be eaten alive which I was almost eaten alive but I ate the jaguar instead of it eating me." Wow ok then remind me  not to cross you." "Anyway onward with the game. One last question Winter on a scale of 1-10 how much do you like me?" "Umm it would have to be 10 final answer." "Oh that's so sweet I love you Winter." "I love you too Moon." ~~~~~~~Later that night~~~~~~~
(Third person POV)

Someone climbed into Winter and Moon's sleeping cave. The strange figure had to decide who to take with him then he remembered that his boss who everyone thought was dead Morrowseer wanted someone in particular ~~~~~ Earlier that month~~~~~
"Morrowseer I thought you were dead. Anyway what is my assignment sir." "Bring me that one Nightwing that can read minds I know she can read minds I just need them for my plan of being the supreme ruler of all the tribes." "Ok sir which one is it exactly?" They go to Jade Mountain Academy bring them one by one until you get the right one ok Sneeker!" "Ok Morrowseer." "Now go."
~~~~~~~ present time still third person~~~~~~~
Sneeker had gotten all of the other Nightwing students but none of them were correct so it was this last Nightwings. Sneeker put clamp on her snout so she wouldn't be able to call for help if she woke up. *My boss is going to be so happy to have a Mindreading Nightwing.* Sneeker thought to himself.
~~~~~ Later on the volcano.
"Well Sneeker is this the last one thst you can try to get? Because the rest of them say they don't have powers." "Yes Morrowseer she is."

(Moon's POV)

Moon woke to the smell of smoke and realized she wasn't in her sleeping cave she was in a cage with the missing Nightwing students. "What's going on where am I why am I here?" "Ahh your awake good I need to know your name and if you really can read minds." Ok my name is Moonwatcher and I can read minds ok. What do you need me for?" "My name is Morrowseerand first I need help to reunite with my love Secretkeeper." "Wait your name is Morrowseer and your mate is Secretkeeper." " Yes my mate is Secretkeeper." "Then that means that your my dad." "What that's preposteros her egg went missing 4 years ago." "She hid my egg in the rainforest.( Dundundun couldn't help myself.) "I don't believe it." "It's true I swear on my life cross my heart." "Then you should be able to help me see Secretkeeper." "Yes but that's all that I'm doing my boyfriend is probably worried sick." "Wait you have a boyfriend?" "Yes I have a boyfriend."

Hey guys so sorry to leave you guys wondering this is definitely my favorite chapter that I've written and it was super fun to write. Also make sure to follow and join the winners and check out my YouTube channel I will leave a link if I can. Sadly I can't but I tried to get the link but thankfully I can share this to my YouTube channel have a nice life hope no one bullies you at school if you go to school I get bullied and I find peace playing sports or writing but luckily it's summer. Bye for now.