"What makes you say that?" I asked as I felt nervous about what he would say, looking at the city passing by us seemed like an interesting thing at the moment. Though, my mind was inclined to hear what Rhys would say.

"My house, never felt like a home. Ever. Ever since you came, you made your own space there, you made your significance in my house and turned it into ours. Now that place for me, isn't just a house , it's a home" he looked towards me for a brief moment and then looked back at the road.

"And you made it a home" he said in a low whisper knowing that I was listening.

"I never had a home" I said as I turned towards him "that place where I lived with my "family" or snakes I don't know which one's which at the moment. Despite of me not knowing the truth about my past, it still didn't feel like one. That's why I made the world my home, going to these places finding closure there. Until now, here I am placed into a place I never wanted to be but now that I look at your house, our home. It has everything that I need" I said with everything in my heart.

Because you are in it.

I love you.

Though he didn't say anything at the moment, but he eyes held the light that told me everything he wanted to say to me.

That was how close I could get to telling him about what I feel for him. The others were something that was for a special time.

When we stopped in front of Sarah's house, Rhys turned off the engine and grabbed my hand before I reached to open the door. There was hesitation on his face, as if he wanted me to stay.

"Rhys, it's just for two weeks" I chuckled, letting out a sigh he let go of my hand. Why was it so hard for him? It's not like I was leaving forever right now? I was going to leave him when our year ends, what will he do then?

I wasn't going to ask him these questions just now. I didn't want to make it hard for him. Not just now, not when he already has so much on his plate.

"You can come visit me, when you're free. Sarah needs to see more and more people to move on from Ryan. Bring Alex with you " my reply from him was a small smile.

There was an uneasiness that became a heaviness in my heart. Demanding myself that he'll figure it out. He's older in age and probably in maturity too, for the love of God.

From the corner of my eye I saw Sarah walking towards the car, she wore a grey cardigan, looking so fragile. It seemed that she had been skipping meals, that's why her best friend is here.

As Sarah helped me take my things for the last time I bid my farewell to Rhysand but this time, maybe it was anger. Maybe he was dealing with an inner turmoil, or maybe he hadn't accepted it yet. That's why he neither said anything to Sarah or to me. Keeping his face cold, showing me the reflection of the man I met for the first time. He drove away.

Maybe today, was like a reminder for both of us of the people we were when we first met. My blue dress, and his sudden attitude.

    Later that day

Dismissing all the thoughts of what made Rhys turn into this cold being, I was certain that it was either a big problem for me or it was simply nothing. One of his bad moods that I occasionally see.

Sarah knew about the letters, for I read them to her as well over the phone when I had it in me. She knew about the final letter, we both were opening it tonight.

I walked into her room, where a place that was filled with the memories she shared with Ryan. It was still filled with them. Pictures, scented candles he liked to buy for her, I stood in front of a picture of three of us. My heart ached for Sarah the most when I saw the way she was looking at him. It was Rome. Our second home as we liked to call it. Or just my first.