Arnav looked at her raising his eye brow in stun. She moved his wet tendrils aside from his forehead. Arnav had a amused smile and let her do the laad pyaar....

" Khushi..... "

" Hmm...."

" What are you doing ? "

" Just romancing chupke chupke, with my fiance " she said winking her eyes.

" Oh...." He said with a naughty smile and rolled her under him in a second. Kushi looked at him wide eyed and she gasped.

Arnav " Flashback kya batha diya ? Usise scene churake, re telecast Kar rahi ho...... Copy cat kahiki " ( I told you the flashback and stealing a scene from it.... You are re telecasting it ? " )

Kushi lowered her eyes blushing and said " Audience ne ithne dhin hume sad hothe dekha hei, toh meine socha ki thoda sa romance scene Kar loon thaki audience bore na hi jaai....." ( Audience have seen us sad all these days and I thought to do a romance scene  so that our audience don't get bored)

Arnav " We both are romancing in a locked room.... And who is audience here ? "

Kushi " Your cupboard, your TV , your recliner, your poolside.... And so on.... We have so many audience here "

Arnav " Acha..... " He said tracing her face with his forefinger from her temple to her chin....

Kushi felt nervous just by a trace of his fingers. Arnav " What you did is not called as romancing. Agar mein Apne lihaaz bhool ke Apne harkathon pe uthar Aaya na.... ( He moved very close burying his face near her ear ) Nahi sambhal paaogi mujhe aur  mere pyaar kho. Aur humari Shaadhi ke baadh bohoth scene milega thumhari audience ko joh romance se Kahi aage hei... ( If I came down forgetting my limits and respect... You can't manage me and my love. And after our marriage your audience will get such scenes that is much more than just romance ) I promise " he ended with a husky voice.

Kushi turned into a deep red. Arnav " And till now I have never even kissed your photo, now Iam trying to be in limits. Don't make me to do something against my principles. Kisses only after marriage "

Kushi blushed and pushed him aside " Get ready and come down soon " she said not even meeting his face and ran away making Arnav laugh.

He laid on the bed and looked at the door where Kushi vanished a second before. The happiness and liveliness was back there in her twinkling hazel eyes. And he can do anything even beyond his capability. All these days he saw just a blank and sad eyes but now he will never let that shine in her eyes fade away. Shaking his head he got up and got ready in his blue shirt and Black pants. And start to do his work for sometime till time come for their shopping.

On the other side Aasha got Anshi ready and made her sit in the hall. Aasha went to Dadi's room asking a maid to look after Anshi till she comes.

Anup too came there to see Kushi. He had his coffee and took news paper and started reading it. Kushi too came and sat beside him chatting.

Time turned as 10'o clock. Arnav thought to start and came down to go for shopping. He saw Kushi and Anup chatting. He smiled and took his blessings.

Mahi and Mehek along with Aasha and Dadi came down and sat on their respective places. Arnav scrunched his brows on not finding his baby with Aasha.

Arnav " Maa where is Anshi ? "

Aasha " She was playing here only Arnav. Just few minutes before I saw her here " she said.

Arnav " If she was here then where is she now ? " He asked impatiently. His heart started to give some negative vibes.

He ran out and shouted " Anshi.... " He ran till the gate  and tried to spot her. He looked around the garden, again inside the house.