Aasha and Dadi's wish

Aasha went inside the Home and Reaching there she went to Dadi's room. Looking at her Dadi frowned. Aasha "Maa ji , I have to speak something important to you "

Dadi " Tell me dear "

Aasha " Maa ji..... Why still Kushi didn't get married ?"

Dadi looked at her scrunching her eye brows and sighed "Truth to be said. Kushi bitiya loves Arnav bitwa so much. That's why she is not ready to marry. Do you know how much proposals she got. She rejected each and everyone. We tried a lot. But couldn't get her accept any of those proposals "

Aasha hesitated a bit " Maa ji..... Don't take me wrong. I.... I ...I wish (taking a deep breath) I want Kushi and Arnav's marriage to happen "

Dadi looked at her Shocked " what ? "

Aasha said " I know Iam wrong. I shouldn't spoke like that. But I don't want Arnav to stay all alone in his life. Lot of bad things happened in his life.  Kushi also loves him a lot. Please don't deny Maa ji. I don't want Arnav's life to get spoil like this. I want to see him happy like before. Please...." She completed crying.

Dadi was shocked at her wish and got dump for a second but the next moment she hugged her with happy tears.  Dadi " I also want that. But what about Kushi ? Her family is also a question. How can we go and ask Anup ? And Arnav bitwa straight away rejected her before. That too infront of the whole village on the day of his engagement "

Aasha said "Maa ji.... We can't let our kids suffer like this just fearing for nothing "

Dadi looked at her confused and thought 'when she being Arnav's Mother-in-law, wants to get Arnav married not even minding that someone taking her daughter's place in Arnav's life. Then being his Dadi why can't she take a step for his life. She knew that Kushi loves Arnav more than anything. She's not able to move on even after two years. Kushi will be so happy if she get Arnav in her life. Amar will be on moon. Just a single try won't harm. If it works out then everyone will be so happy'

Dadi " For that we need to know what Kushi wishes ? "

Aasha " What is there to ask Maa ji ? One can easily see the love she has for Kushi "

Dadi " May be she loves him. But does she wants to be a part of his life again is what the question is ? Even if Kushi accept I don't know what will be Arnav's decision? We shouldn't broke Kushi once again "

Aasha understood her point. " First we'll speak with Kushi once. If she's ok we'll speak with Anup Bhai and others. Arnav will be left out with no option. He had to get married to Kushi. Ok Maa ji "

On the other side -

Kushi was looking at Arnav's injured face that had red scratches. That would hurt him badly she thought. She let her finger caress his face as if it would do magic on his wounds. But nothing happened. Instead he stirred in his sleep moaning.

Kushi withdrew her fingers immediately from him shocked at her own act. Arnav opened his eyes " Khushi...." Was all that he could whisper.

Kushi immediately stood up " How are you feeling Arnav ji ? "

Arnav just blinked his eyes saying that he's fine. "Anshi...."

Kushi " Anshi is in home Arnav ji. I'll call Aasha aunty and Anshi if you want "

Arnav " Let it be. Let them come if they wants. Anshi is allergic to this Hospital smell. She doesn't likes it "

Kushi just nodded her head and said nothing. Arnav " What are you doing here Khushi ? "

Kushi looked at him and said " Woh hum aapka khayal...(I was taking care...) She stopped herself.

Kushi " Aapka khayal aaya, toh socha ki ek bhaar Dekh loon ".  ( I just got remembered about you. So just came here to see you ) she hid the fact that she's the one who took care of him.

Dadi immediately left for hospital. She went to Kushi's cabin to see her. But she was not there." Let's wait in Arnav bitwa's room till she comes " she thought and moved to Arnav's room only to get surprised. Kushi was still there sitting beside him watching him keenly.

Dadi went near her and kept her hands over Kushi's head. Anjali looked at Dadi and smiled. "What are you doing Kushi bitiya ? "

"Nothing Dadi " she said not meeting Dadi's eyes. Dadi " Shall we go out and talk ? " Kushi looked at Dadi confused but still went from there.

They went to her cabin. Dadi didn't knew how to start a conversation with her. Should she ask straight ? Or just some hints ? How can she ask whether she can marry Arnav or not ?

Seeing her not speaking anything, Kushi called the pantry and ordered for a coffee to her cabin. She asked " what happened Dadi ? "

Dadi looked at her startled and stammered " I.... I.... I was asking whether you.... No no.... How is Arnav bitwa ? " She asked.

Kushi frowned hearing her. "He's doing fine Dadi. It was a major accident right ? So only it will take sometime to recover. That's all. Nothing to worry "

Dadi " How can I not worry ? There is no one for him to take care. His parents are angry with him and his wife left him all alone in this world." She faked tears. Kushi stood up and went near her and consoled her saying " Don't worry Dadi. You, Aasha Aunty, His Daughter Anshi, Mehek , Mahi are all there with him. After his accident Papa and Mumma too cares for him. He is not alone Dadi "

"And you...."Dadi pouted ' At least for consoling her she can add her own name in that big list right ?' she thought.

Kushi looked at her perplexed. Dadi took a long breathe and said " Kushi bitiya, I directly come to the point. Will you marry my Arnav bitwa ?"

Kushi was shocked, her heart thudded like nothing. Tears made its way from her eyes and she ran from there not giving ears to her calling. Dadi smacked herself. She didn't knew from where she got the guts to ask Kushi all this straight away. She didn't even planned to speak anything. But whenever we speak the consequence will be same. So it's now or never situation. She didn't want to put it at bay.

Kushi ran to the garden and cried her heart out. She is not so lucky to be a part of Arnav's life anymore. She have no place in his life. The place she wish to have in Arnav's life is owned by Dhiya. Arnav still loves Dhiya. She don't want to go through the same pain again. She didn't want to get hurt again losing her love. Dadi is just worried for Arnav. That's why she asked her like that. She must be scared out of Arnav's accident, that's the reason. She consoled herself and wiped her tears