Jungle......

It's been an damn 15 minutes he's waiting in the surveillance station of the shop looking at Vikram entering the shop and looking around. Arnav's eagle eyes were following him every where.

Vikram was roaming around the shop selecting baby bed, soft toys, baby dress and much more. Arnav saw that he received a call and he was speaking. His face expression changed and he hurriedly ran towards the exit.

" Who called him and where he went ? " Thought Arnav. He called his junior Aman and said " Aman, get all details of the calls Officer. Vikram Dhiwan received at past hours "

Aman " Why sir ? "

Arnav " His phone is not reachable.....and I don't know where he went. I want you to track him down "

Aman " but sir, our chief Director assigned You and Vikram sir to take care of the thugs in the Rajkhori forest area. They are trafficking weapons it seems...... "

Arnav " What.....? " He almost could only whisper in shock.

Aman " Yes sir and Vikram sir already left after saying that he called you to join him directly in the target "

Arnav sat down with Thud hearing it. Vikram didn't even call him and went alone to such a dangerous area.

Arnav " Aman, send a force immediately to that area Iam on the way "

Aman " Any problem sir ? "

Arnav " Do as I say Aman "

Aman " Sure Sir. Iam sending the force now "

Arnav's eyes brimmed with tears. Wiping his tears he rushed out and started his car racing to the spot where Vikram went.

He stopped spotting a vehicle. It was Vikram's bike. He looked around trying to find in which direction he must have gone. He saw foot steps on one side and decided to follow it. He moved silently following the foot steps and after some steps he couldn't find any marks. He didn't knew where to go and kept on going where his legs took him.

He stopped gasping on a spot seeing some officers. They are injured badly. He went near them and somehow woke them up and asked them to reach hospital in his car.  But he couldn't see Vikram there. " Where are you Vik ? God please keep my Vik safe " he prayed and ran deep into the forest.

He saw there was a wood house  near him. He slowly moved near the door taking his gun in his hands and tried to hear any movements inside.

He pushed open the door with his legs only to see there are few people with gun. Without thinking he started firing and shot three of them successfully. Rest tried to attack him and he without any bullets left in his gun he fought with them and they fell down injured. He also got injured may be a bullet tore his arms side.

" Vik...." He searched him around frantically. But he was nowhere. He groaned in irritation on not finding him.

He got out and moved further and found a most shocking scene. There was a group of thugs surrounding Vikram who was tied up to the tree. He was heavily injured and blood was drenched all over his arms and face. Arnav felt anger seething inside him.

He didn't knew how to get Vikram out. Because there was so many people and if he tried to be smart then things will get worse. He had called up his team but how would they reach this much deep into the forest was a question. So he kept quiet and started observing the surrounding.

There was nearly 15 members present there around Vikram.
Person 1 " Bhai, we got hold of him na ? Then why are we waiting for ? "

Person 2 " to show the world that what is it to play with us. We'll give him such a death that again no police officer will try to come near us "