Los Angeles Living Chapter 3⃣

So i guess you could this is an amazing place to live.

I live across from a guy named

Ben who's just wonderful.

I would love to make him my boyfriend! Have you ever seen a guy and just thought

"God your pretty."

Like saying a guy is pretty is weird but thats the other way to describe Ben.

He's pretty. He's sweet. He's generous. He lives with his younger sister, Molly.

Shes 14, i think Milo would like Molly.

Shes pretty and Milo likes brunettes!

So do i. Ben has brown hair, its a great thing.

"Hey Milo!"

"Hey Cass, hows L.A?"

"Great, but i miss you! Come here so i can hug you!"

"Cass, you know i cant."

"I know, Mom would never let you. So i live across from a dude name Ben, he's amazing! But whats even more amazing is that he lives with his younger sister Molly whose 14!"

"Mmm, Molly... Tell her to give me a call sometime."

"Yea i don't think i can go up to Ben's little sister and tell her to call my brother."

"Oh come on, Its about favors! But anyways i would never get to see her she lives across the country."

"True... Guess 14 and 15 year olds shouldn't have long distance. Hows it going down there?"

"Fine i guess, moms been depressed since you left. I just stay in my room so i don't have to hear her crying, into her cup of coffee."

"Well thats depressing to hear. Hows dad?"

"Cass, come on don't ask that."

"What? What happened?"

"Dad left, don't you remember?"

"No, i don't remember... Left where?"

"Mom and dad got a divorce. Mom was having an affair with Mr.Vince from across the street."

"No no she wasn't."

"Yes she was, Mr. Vince's wife found out and stormed into the house an hour after you left. She was banging on the door like the cops. Dad answered and mom was behind him. She kissed Dad for like 10 minutes no joke than looked at mom and said "How does it feel?" than she just left."

"Oh my god. Does Izzy know about this?"

"Yea she knows. She hasn't told u?

"No. I cant believe she wouldn't tell me.

Shes been a bitch since we got here! But i cant believe she would keep this a secret. Thats insane."

"Yea i know, i gotta go to football practice ill call you later."

"Alright later Milo."

"Bye love you!"

"Love you too!"

*Beep*

Great. We've been here 2 days and already my family is split.

Dads gone, moms depressed, Izzy's being a total bitch, never knew that the only one i would have is Milo.

Makes sense i guess Izzy is older than me and we weren't the closest of friends when we were younger.

Izzy was my bully in school.