Denki Kaminari's ideal type (G/N headcanon ☁️)

Since it was Denki's birthday on June 29 I decided to go for a Denki Kaminari headcanon today

Since it was Denki's birthday on June 29 I decided to go for a Denki Kaminari headcanon today. I was initially planning to make a headcanon of him as a boyfriend but then to make it more special and not so repeated I decided to change it into this instead. Sorry if today's headcanon would be shorter than the previous ones. ^^' I hope the quality would still be justifiable. Next up would be a writing about Hitoshi Shinso so stay tuned!
⚡️I hope you all will enjoy it!⚡️

Legends:
☁️ - fluff
🥀 - angst
🍋 - lime
G/N - Gender Neutral
G/F - Gender Female
G/M - Gender Male

Legends:☁️ - fluff🥀 - angst🍋 - lime G/N - Gender NeutralG/F - Gender FemaleG/M - Gender Male

:Denki Kaminari's ideal type:

- He is a huge flirt, so he would love to have someone who gets to tolerate his cheesy pickup lines.

- One of his turn ons is if the person is funny. He needs someone to get his jokes as well as someone to be a fellow joker, it's a huge plus for him.

- He wants a significant other that adores him and compliments him from every thing he does. He needs all the motivation from his bae.

- He wants to have some good quality time spending when it comes to relationships, so he wants someone who is adventurous and BOLD. Someone who is daring to try something new and isn't afraid to be with his quirky ass.

- He wants someone with a kind heart with clean intentions. Although that he may come across as a person who always talks about girls he come across with, he needs someone who truly wants to be with him and is willing to be with him all his life, he truly believes that loyalty is the key to a healthy relationship.

- He wants someone who gives him a lot of attention as much as he gives a lot of attention to his significant other. He loves to be lovey dovey to his partner so there needs to be mutual affection from each other.

- This is very, very, VERY important to him but his ideal type should be able to get along with his friends. No matter how much you look perfect or that you tick off all the things that he is looking for a partner, if you don't like his friends and you can't get along with them, you're an instant turn off. (Yes, including Mineta)

- He loves a clingy significant other, he feels really strong and manly that he has someone that depends on him. Although, not too dependent, he also wants someone who can be independent in their own way so he could depend on them in times of need!

- Actually, never mind that. The clingier the better, it boosts his hidden cockiness.

- Body type for him doesn't matter, as long as it's a healthy body he's down.

- He's guilty for liking people who can take control of him, but of course he wouldn't dare say that. Poor boy would never stop blushing from embarrassment.

- A cheerful and an awkward personality makes him soft, he thinks it's very adorable and easy to tease with his cheesy pick up lines. Probably one of his guilty pleasures as well.

- Any person associated with music is an instant turn on. He thinks it's so awesome that a person could play a musical instrument or sing so good, he loves to acknowledge that his significant other has an amazing talent that he could support as a boyfriend.

- Athletic types is also an instant turn on for him, he doesn't like training that much so if he has a significant other who is an athletic type, his motivation for training and workout would boost a lot.
Also, because of the booty.

- Honestly he really doesn't care if they're a shy type, an emo type, or a snobby type, etc.
As long as you're a cutie, be ready because he's going to come get you. Nobody is stopping this boy when it comes to getting what he wants.

- All in all, he's not asking for much. If you have a good soul and good intentions, you're good, he's not picky when it comes to love.