Yoongi x reader lemon

Yoongi continued to kiss you more and more passionately, within each kiss,pushing you harder until you were next to his bed. Soon enough You were lying down in front of Yoongi. He smirks when he takes a last look of you. He knew it was your first time but he wasn't going to go easy on you. He put his hand on your waist and with his free hand he grabbed your face to pull you in closer. He kissed you again but for every second it became warmer and warmer. His wet and rough tongue was touching your bottom lip, asking for an entrance. You refused to let him enter but he got more and more impatient, yoongi groans because of this. He wasn't giving up. He grabbed your ass, making you Yelp out. It gave him enough time to let him enter your wet cavern. His tongue explored your cavern. You wonder why it felt so good.

Yoongi suddenly stops and pulls away. You look up and see him biting his moist lips. "I need you Right now y/n, I want to know you inside out" your heart beat gets faster and faster. he tugs your skirt and shirt and shortly after, he unclips your bra with ease. He throws it somewhere around his room, obviously not caring. He immediately pecked you gently on your neck but after , those pecks became harsh kisses. Yoongi tries to look for your g-stop by biting everywhere on your neck and when he finally finds it. You let out a little moan. He knew what he had to do. He sucks on that spot , leaving purplish red marks on your neck.

"Your mine now~"

Yoongi starts getting lower and lower until his wet lips touch the bottom area of your stomach, close to your entrance. He stops moving for a few second, leaving you wondering what happened. Did I do something wrong? When you try to look up at yoongi you suddenly feel a finger shoved into you, swirling and reaching as far as he could. You squirmed at the feeling of his fingers inside you. You weren't used to such pleasure that this man was giving you. Soon enough he slipped in another finger, adding a pleasured moan from your mouth. "Yoongi~"
You moaned. His finger curled inside you and made you clasp your hand on your mouth so that no one would hear your wet moans. This action dissatisfied yoongi, adding an extra finger, going even harder into your entrance. You feel an unfamiliar feeling begin to rise within you and pour out. You gasp for air while Yoongi stopped. You felt something enter your entrance. It was something wet and warm licking out your womanhood. His tongue.  He looked up at you, while you looked at him shyly. He smirked, licking and sucking on your clit. He stop when cleans every inch of your woman hood.

"Y-yoongi..." you manage to say, Trying to tell him you're ready.

He got the message and couldn't take it anymore. He slowly pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his long, hard member. Your eyes widen.
Holy shit that's huge...
Yoongi smirks. "I'll be gentle~" he whispers into your ear, knowing he's lying but will try anyways. He wanted to set lose and pound you. he adjusts his member into you. your heart beat continues to go faster and faster. Yoongi Kisses you passionately as he starts thrusting in and out of you slowly. You start to tear up from the pain but he kisses your tears away. After a few seconds of this, it started feeling better and better. You wanted more. You give him permission to start moving.
Your arms were around his neck, looking into his eyes. You bring him closer to you. He looks down at you with lust in his eyes while he thrusted you harder. I moan his name. It feels so fucking good. By now all the pain was gone. All I feel is pure pleasure. You move your hips in sync with his thrusting, leaving you with more moans coming out of your mouth.
"H-harder" you moan
He began speeding up while biting his lips to as he grunts. You moved your leg over his shoulder and your other leg would be pushed wide open so you could give him more room to go even deeper. He found your g-spot and and thrusted as far as he could. You feel his member twitch inside you, you can tell he's close to finishing. You felt a knot in your stomach forming. You both moan out your orgasm. You feel his seed spilling out into you.
you both gasp for air.

"Y/n...." he said with so much lust and passion in his voice while he looks at you.

"please stay with me forever, I love you..."