Ch.5 His butler, Capricious His lady, reunited

Your pov:

It was another beautiful day today. Ciel, deciding to take advantage of such day, wanted to head to the town house after receiving a letter from Her Majesty earlier today. Although I’ve always enjoyed the carriage rides with Ciel, including this one now, I would rather enjoy it without taking part of the 50 questions game along the way; which I seem to always find myself in quite often now-a-days.

“ Ciel I’d rather not talk of this morning’s awkward event.” I said to the irritated boy who was now over protective of me when Sebastian was around.

“ Well I wouldn’t ask of it if you would just answer me already!” He shouted loud enough for Sebastian to hear outside of the coach in the driver’s seat.

“ And as I’ve said before, nothing happened. You just overreacted from what you saw and need to calm down.”

“ I will not calm down and I am not overreacting whatsoever!”

“ Ugh! I’m going to develop a migraine after this day ends.” I groaned, rubbing the sides of my head, completely irritated as well. The event I’m referring to was after last night when I fell asleep. Also, when Ciel was younger he would come into my room at three in the morning and get in bed with me; usually because he had a nightmare or because he didn’t want to sleep in his own bed. Well earlier today, at three in the morning exactly, he came into my room…and screamed when he saw Sebastian sleeping next to me...with his left arm keeping me pressed against him and his right hand down my shirt and fondling me.

*Flash-back*

“ Ahhhhh!” I heard Ciel scream and bolted right up.

“ WHO!? WHAT!? WHERE!?” I shouted looking everywhere around the room until I spotted Ciel in front of my door looking angry and scarred for life.

“ Ciel? What’s wrong? Why are you up at three in the morning?”

“ What the hell is he doing in your bed!?!?!”

“ ‘He?’ Ow!” I said when I felt something pinching my chest and looked down to see a pale hand in my shirt. My eyes traveled down the arm over to the person next to me in bed, which was Sebastian, who was fast asleep. ‘ Oh. My. God!’ I screamed in my head.

“ Sebastian!” I yelled in his ear which caused him to wince and slightly started opening his eyes.

“ Yes Alisiana?” He asked slightly smirking at me, probably because I was irritated.

“ Do you happen to know where your hand is?” I asked smiling sweetly.

“ Umm, around your waist?” He said waving his left hand slightly then wrapped it around my waist again.

“ No, no, not your left. I meant the right one. Do you know where that one is and what it is touching?” He looked at his right arm and I saw his eyes travel down to his hand and they grew wide when he saw that it was in my shirt that was now revealing more than it should. I yanked his hand out of my shirt and quickly got out of my bed and pointed towards my door, “ Out.” He got up and stood in front of me, his eyes showed fear which surprised me though I did not show it.

“ W-wait. You don’t really think that I-”

“ I said out. Now.”

“ It’s not like I meant to-”

“ NOW!” I shouted in his face, dragged him towards my now open door and threw him out then slammed it shut. “ Perverted demon.” I glowered looking at my feet while trying to fix my shirt. “ Was there something you wanted Ciel?” I asked smirking as his cheeks were bright pink.