Big scare

Harry was at work when you first started feeling uneasy. You hadn't felt the twins move the whole day, that was a big worry for you since they usually move around like crazy 24/7.  You were doing some yoga in the living room when a sharp pain went through your chest and stomach.
       "Ouch! Ah sh*t." You exhaled and tried to breath through the pain but it just got worse.
      Almost an hour later and the pain still hadn't passed through, it had only gotten worse and had travelled to your back. You'd sat on the couch and a big wave of pain ripped throughout your body as you screamed out in pain with tears running down your face. Just as the pain got worse Harry came through the door.
     "I'm home baby girl!"
       "Harry!" You screamed as he came running to you, with fear in his eyes.
        "What happened?!?! Are they coming?!?!"
         "I don't know, I was just doing yoga when I got a really bad pain in my chest."
       "Can you get up?" Harry started to panic more.
        You tried to get up, when the pain came back twice as strong among your legs buckle beneath you. You screamed out in pain and Harry picked you up as he ran out the door to the car. You were leaning on the door and Harry leaned over to open the door and saw blood.
      "Babe, not to alarm you but. You're bleeding."
       "What?!" You screamed, starting to shake.
       Harry got you in the car and rushed you to the hospital and got you checked in.

*in the hospital*

      Once settled, you were given pain killers to ease some of the pain.
       "You ok baby girl?" Harry asked, calmly.
        "Yeah these pain killers are working nicely." You winced. "But there's still some pain, but now it's just like dull period cramps."
       Your midwife came in to talk.
      "So what seems to be the matter? Twins can't come this early."
      "Well I was doing some yoga when I just got a stabbing pain in my chest which went to my stomach then my back. When we were on our way here I started to bleed a little."
      The midwife nodded and wrote something's down. She excused herself as she spoke with another doctor outside the room. She came back in with the doctor that originally had set me up and started to talk.
       "Everything looks all right, the girls look healthy and nothing seems to be alarming. As far as the bleeding that's normal, since you're carrying twins, it's gonna be a touch heavier. But all seems well, the pain could've been a pulled muscle or heart burn, if anything else happens, don't be afraid to call me."
       She let the two of you go home with a list of things to be aware of. Back at home, Harry drew you a warm bath and got you some food and a big jug of water to drink. You relaxed in the bath as Harry was right by your side helping you wash your hair. You rubbed your bump as the girls started to become active again. You smiled, knowing that the girls were healthy and safe.

A/N: Sorry for all the buildup with no chapters for the one direction series. I really haven't had any motivation to write them so I guess you could say that they're on hold for now? Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter