Going to the house getting to know eachother

Taylor's POV"

"Come on my house isn't far from here just aruond the block" I said to Lizzie who just nodded. Lizzie was very pretty. Dark brown hair; dark brown eyes; medium skin lengh. She was wearing a blue shirt that said " Mustaches are bomb"; dark blue jeans; and blue vans. She looked pretty. I decided to start a conversation. "So how old are you?"I asked. "Thirteen" she answered. Thats when I noticed we are at my house."Here's my house" I said as I opened the door. "You live alone?" She asked me. "Yeah" I said. "Here let me give you a tour" I said. She nodded. I showed her all around the house. "Hey wanna play 20 questions?"I asked She nodded.

Whats your favorite color" I asked.

"Blue" Lizzie answered.

"Me too" I said. We both smiled.

"Whats your favorite food" she asked.

"Pizza duh" I said.

"Hey me too" she said and smiled. I did too.

"Are you dating someone" I asked.

"No are you" she asked.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'.

Thats when she yawned. "Are you tired" I asked. She nodded. "Here let me show you the guest room" I said. We started walking upstairs. "The guest room is right next to my room if you wanted to know" I said. She nodded. I chuckled. "What?" She asked. "You nod alot" I said. She shrugged. "Do you wanna change clothes" I asked. "Yeah and a shower" she said. I nodded and went to my room. I got her some basketball shorts; and a shirt. I walk back in and gave them to her. "Thanks Taylor" she said. I nodded. "No for everything" she said. I smiled. "Your welcome" I said and hugged  her. I felt something in my stomach but I ignored it. "Night I said. "Night" she said and went into the bathroom. I sat there thinking. Do I like her?