Chapter 3. the new look

You wake up after a good nights sleep, you have been staying with your new group of friends for a week and it was an amazing week at best. Soon after you met everyone they all gave you a warm welcome. You get out of bed and the room you shared with Morgiana, as you step outside you see everyone chatting and eating breakfast "good morning (Y/N)!" Aladdin yells excitedly as he jumps up and hugs you.

After many hugs and good morning welcomes you sat down next to Hakuryuu and ate breakfast, he was always a mystery to you, he always seemed so blunt towards you but so happy with the others. And his arm what's up with his arm?!? You were always to nervous to ask. After you finished eating you got up from your seat and stretched, "Hay Morgiana could I please borrow a dress or something this is all I have to wear and it's got holes in it" you say with a slight yawn and tug at the end of your dress which like you said had many holes that made you look like the children of the slums. "Sure thing, come with me" Morgiana says with a big smiles on her face as she grabs your hand and takes you to your shared room.

Not long after Morgiana had helped you find something new to wear, and once you were done you step out of the room to the rest of the group who were sitting and chatting like always. "H-how do I look?" You say obviously nervous for everyone's answer. Alibaba and Morgiana loved how you looked but couldn't say it because they were to busy holding Aladdin back from touching you. You smile and look over at Hakuryuu, "what about you Hakuryuu do you think I look ok?" You ask curiously as you tilt your head slightly, out of everyone you wanted Hakuryuu to like how you looked, something about him just caught your eye. "Yes you look..decent" he said in a blunt tone that wasn't new to you but you could swear that you could see a small blush on his face but you pushed that to the back of your mind and went on with your day.

What you didn't know is that Hakuryuu was blushing and was trying very hard to hide it, Hakuryuu always thought that there was something special so he watched you at a distance. He never new what to say to you that's why he was always so blunt and emotionless.

Authors note: so please be warned that after this chapter ( and even during this chapter) is going to strive far from the story line of the show or manga, it won't be anything drastic that I change to the story I'm only changing the fact that the group don't leave for there different adventures. Anyway I hope you have enjoyed this story so far.