.23

Gotta support #Indigo

Anyways

Enjoy

~Joy

August

Suri💛:
      Attachment: 1 image

Spoon🥄:
       Attachment: 1 image

"Ain't not way" August and Lucas said at the same time, as they stared at the picture Suri sent them.

"Did she tell you she was gone do this ?" Lucas looked at him while he drove

"Nah, but I ain't mad at it." He shrugged.

"She look like a egg foreal."

"Get off my lady." August chuckled, stopping at the museum.

They both got out the car and went inside where August was holding the event for Suri at.

Not surprised at Nancy's presence, he looked around the room to see the changes she's made.

"You work fast as hell." Lucas mumbled, since he knew about everything before anyone else. He was the person that encouraged August to make the moves.

Nancy shrugged, and continued to direct the moving crew.

"You good? You look nervous." Lucas patted August on his shoulder.

"I just hope dis don't backfire in my face. I need it ta' be perfect."

"Don't stress it bro, you got this and Suri gone love it."

Nodding his head, August continued to look at all the work that's been done in the room. All the plaques with Suri's name were in place on the walls. The stage was set up for her, because even if she knew it or not, she was gonna perform.

"I was able to contact her photographer and he is a hundred percent in. He'll bring the pictures by tomorrow." Nancy smiled in triumph.

"Also the slide show is finished with all her art."

"Damn" August mumbled, completely blown away at all the work that had been done in a span of a couple days.

"You deserve a promotion."

"No need for that. I like where I'm at."

"You too damn humble."

"Gotta be, cant block my blessings by being cocky sir." And with that, Nancy walked off.

August made a mental note to give her a raise. He was appreciative of all the work she's been doing for him throughout all the years and he wanted to make sure she knew that.