.12

This song slaps, PERIODT. ^

Anyways

Enjoy

~Joy

August

"Stop." She giggled as I kissed her face multiple times.

Suri and I decided to head down to my museum, so she could see the space she'd be working with.

"Why?" I mumbled against her, as I trailed kisses down to her neck.

"Because you're distracting me and I need to see how long this will take me." She pushed against my chest, not fazing me at all.

"Aight aight." I let her go, and watched her walk around the room and analyze it.

She did a slow circle, staring at each wall intently. Then she looked up, squinting her eyes a little bit. She folded her arms, her face holding a deep frown.

She looked back down at me, the frown still prominent, "This is gonna take me a long time. You said you wanted vintage and I can give you that, but it's gonna cost more and take more time."

"Das fine." I shrugged, the shipments had already gotten messed up so I had to postpone everything so we basically had all the time we wanted.

"Really?" She looked at me sideways, clearly not expecting that response.

"Yeah, we got all the time we need so take however long you want."

"Oh." Her face held a look of surprise, making me laugh.

"I can get started after my photoshoot." She took pictures of the walls and the ceiling.

"Whatever you wanna do, and am I invited?" I watched her, kinda confused as to why she needed to take pictures.

"Sure." She smiled, finishing up and putting her phone in her purse.

"You ready to head out?"

She nodded her head and grabbed my hand as we walked out to my car.

We hopped in and headed to a small italian restaurant since Suri was hungry. I noticed sometimes she'd forget to eat and I've been meaning to ask her about it but I didn't wanna seem like I was tripping.

Once we got there, there was a little bit of a wait but it was fine since it was only a 5 minute wait.

"Right this way." The host said, taking us to our table which was closed off from the rest of the people.

"Your waiter will be right with you." The host nodded before walking off.

I looked over the menu, settling on chicken alfredo.

I looked up at Suri, "You know what you want?"

"Umm," She bit her nail, "I think I'm gonna go with lasagna."

"Coo." We closed our menus and sat them on the table.

I watched as Suri admired the scenery. She looked beautiful like always. Her skin glowed in the dim lighting. So badly did I want her to be mine, but I still felt like things were just getting started and I didn't wanna rush anything or potentially scare her off.

I wish I knew what she was thinking. I could simply ask but I didn't wanna seem like I'm coming on too strong.

It's like stepping on eggshells when it comes to her, and I know she's not making it that way, it's just my inner thoughts making me overthink everything.