.19

Bruh this song be hittin different.

Anyways

Enjoy

~Joy

Suri  [ 4 1/2 months later ]

I finished the last few details on my painting as the t

I finished the last few details on my painting as the t.v. played a bunch of nothing.

August was a doll and brought me my art supplies so I wasn't bored. I had a few more days until I was out of here and I was honestly so excited. I was out of my cast and I was moving and grooving. The cut on my other leg had healed and I was just feeling great.

They still kept me here longer because I was having some trouble breathing because of the whole rib thing.

Setting my things to the side, I admired my work, smiling a little. While I was doing that, I heard the door open making me peak and see who it was.

I gasped when I saw Su and Jerry.

The walked on the opposite sides of my bed and put flowers on both nightstands.

"Oh hey guys." I smiled at them, attempting to get up but Su pushed me back down.

"No no no, no get up. You are hurt." She kissed my forehead and handed my some dumplings.

"Ma I'm fine seriously." I pulled the blankets back to show them.

"Hmph, still sit."

And this is why I don't let her know stuff cause she always takes it to the extreme. I know she cares, but maybe a little too much at times. The only reason they found out was because of August. He saw me texting her and he told her about my whereabouts when she asked.

I remember getting into a small argument over it.

-

"Stop treating me like a child " I tried snatching my phone from him but he got up and walked away with my phone.

"Den stop lyin' ta' dat woman. You know she care about you right?"

I rolled my eyes, and didn't say anything.

"Right?" He raised his voice a little this time.

"Yes." I said with much attitude.

"Aight den. Stop actin' like dat. You got her out here worried cause she ain't seen you in three fuckin' months and you bout ta' sit hea' and tell her some bullshit." It was his turn to roll his eyes at me.

He was right, I was being selfish and it wasn't right on my part considering how I much she did and still does for me.

"I was going to tell her."

"When bruh?"

"I don't know-"

"Exactly, now shut up so I can tell her what happened."