Part 7

"Well, Kallie, I think you are ready for this week's test." Bekka stated. "I'm proud of you. You haven't missed one this whole past hour."

      Said girl's tan cheeks dusted pick at the praise. "Thanks, but could we maybe do a couple of word problems? I'm not good at those."

      "Yeah, of course." The taller flipped around in her practice book to a page before handing it to Kallie.

      "And if I get this right, I get a special surprise." she whispered to herself.

      After a few minutes, Kallie sat up to hand the other her work. Rebekka was on her phone reading. "What a cute nerd" Kallie thought.

      "All done." She sang, gathering the girl's attention. While Bekka looked over the work, the other began to remember how the two first met.

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

      It was freshman year. Rebekka had just finished her first drum practice after school. While waiting for her dad to pick her up, she heard screaming coming from the gym. And Bekka being Bekka, she went to help.

      "Help!" A high pitched voice called out.

      Young Kallie was stuck in a locker. She had her first high school cheer practice along with her first high school fumble. The other girls didn't like it, so they decided to show her by shoving the small girl into a locker before she could even get her stuff.

      "Hello? Anyone? Please," she got quieter realizing no one else was still in the building. Kallie started to cry. All she wanted to do was cheer, not become bullied because she was smaller. That's why she moved here, she was bullied at the old school and it affected her grades enough to have her parents pull her and move.

      "Anyone in here?" A voice called out.

      "Yes! I'm in the locker! Help, Please!" Kallie cried out.

      Rebekka ran towards the voice stopping in front of a locker. "Hello? Which one?" She started tapping on each one until a "This one!" was heard. The lock was a simple key lock. A friend of Rebekka's once taught her how to pick a lock. She pulled out a bobby pin and in a matter of seconds, Kallie saw light again.

      Ever since that day Kallie thought the world of the taller. She only messed with her because of something that occured the following week. She had found out about Rebekka hating cheerleaders from the others on the squad. When they picked up on how sad it made her feel, they told her that making the drummer's life miserable would make her feel better. At first she didn't like the idea; even went to warn the other about being a target. But she heard it for herself.

      "Why don't you like Madie?" A tall blonde boy named Ryker asked.

      "It's not that I don't like her, it's just I don't like cheerleaders. Can't stand them." The equally tall girl replied.

      Kallie was standing nearby and heard. She didn't believe the sweet girl would dislike people just because they cheered. After leaving, she found the girls. Standing up in front of them she said, "don't worry about Rouge, I'll take care of her."

~~~~~~~~~~Present time~~~~~~~~~~

      "Good work. You got it cor-" The tall girl was shushed by a pair of lips meeting her own.

      Kallie felt the whole zoo partying in her belly. She felt addicted to Rebekka's rough, capted lips, never wanting to pull back. Though she didn't think the other liked it so she prepared herself to lean away.