"You were having a nightmare right?" I asked reaching for the light.

What happened.

"No- leave it off I would prefer if you left the light off," he pleaded his voice rough from crying.

Ok.

"Is this recurring?" I asked wiping the stray tears from his cheeks.

It won't be funny if it's recurring.

"Well-" Bakugo paused almost holding his breath, "no just this once.

Obviously not.

"Bakugo you can trust me I'm not going to tell the whole world about your nightmare."

Well maybe.

"Ever since you guys got me back- I've been having these nightmares," he paused covering his face with a hand. "They wanted me to join them- to be a villain and they threatened that." He stopped burrying his face in my chest.

I'm her.

"It's ok Katsuki you don't need to tell me everything," I stroked his hair squeezing him tight.

It's ok.

He sat up glancing at me, "I'm gonna go get some air don't follow me."

I see.

"Stay safe," I murmured pulling the blankets back around me.

I really shouldn't leave him alone.

There's no harm in following him right????

It's for his own good.

I stood up opening the door a crack to see him standing outside Midoriya's door muttering something.

What.

Midoriya stepped out of his room walking with Bakugo out of the building- I followed.

Tonight has been so traumatic.

What are they doing this is sketchy omg.

Drugs they are doing drugs.

No.

Ok.

Bakugo walked with Midoriya all the way to Ground Beta the place where they had first clashed in the beginning of the school year.

Huh thats strange I don't remember that.

Well you should unless someone forgot to write it.

Huh that's so weird WHO would forget something so important.

I know right.

So strange that person is very stupid omg.

"I hate you," Bakugo barked out stopping in his tracks.

That's a bit harsh don't you think.

"I-" Midoriya stammered taking a few steps away from the flaming blonde.

Midoriya and I are on the same boat.

"You're quirkless and weak yet you-" Bakugo stopped his voice failing. "You somehow have everything- you aren't supposed to have power you're supposed to be helpless."

What happened to them as children.

"Bakugo-"

"SHUT IT," Bakugo screamed, "I've been thinking about your shitty power this whole time." Bakugo narrowed his eyes spitting onto the ground.

Disgusting.

"Your power- you got it from All Might didn't you?" He asked glaring right at Midoriya.

Ok that sounds stupid.

"What are you going to do with the answer?" Midoriya barked out his voice gravelly and rough.

Obviously nothing considering it's no lol am I right guys.

"You and I both wanted to be like All Might and yet you a quirkless brat got to glimpse at that dream," Bakugo's eyes narrowed suddenly darting over to the building I was hiding behind. "Y/N this isn't your place."

fUCK.

"Tada!! You found me!" I joked stepping around the corner to face the two of them.

Guess I'll leave then.

No I wanna see what's about to go down.

I DONT WANT TO DIE.

Too bad :/

Ok

"You should leave," Bakugo muttered sending another pointed look my way.

No.

"I'm not going to leave if this gets too out of control or if someone gets hurt I should be here to break it up," I retorted taking a seat on a nearby bench.

It's my job.

"In that case," Bakugo turned to Midoriya, "let's fight!"

______________________________

I've decided to do daily updates until the end so get ready!

-AIAIAIA