Sam: "I am Not"

Lydia: "I believe you are uncle Sammy, jealous to the core."

she Smirked at him her eye's glinting with mischief.

Dean: "Uh-huh. All right enough of that now. What do you got on the case there, you innocent, harmless young man, you?"

Lydia couldn't help it and laughed out loud for a minute. Sam glared at her and then shut his computer, and pulled out several pages of research.

Sam: "Architect Sean Boyden plummeted to his death from the roof of his home, a condominium he designed."

Dean: "Hmm. Build a high-rise and jump off the top of it classy."

Lydia: "When did he call animal control?"

Sam: "Two days earlier."

Dean: "Did he actually say Black Dog?"

Sam: "Yeah. A vicious, wild, black dog. The authorities couldn't find it, no one else saw it; in fact, the authorities are a little confused as to how a wild dog could get past the doorman, take the elevator up and start roaming the halls of the cushiest joint in town. After that, no more calls, he doesn't show up for work, two days later he takes a swan dive."

Lydia: "Do ya think we're dealing with actual Black Dogs Daddy?"

Sam: "Well, maybe."

Sam answered Lydia's question before Dean could reply back to her, Dean looked at her aware that this could be a lot more dangerous then anything they had previously dealt with he would be making sure to keep her close to him at all times.

Dean: "What's the lore on it?"

(Sam passed Dean the pages of research that He and Lydia had done the last couple of days since they had caught wind of the case in the newspaper.)

Sam: "it's all pretty vague. I mean, there are spectral black dogs all over the world, but..."

Sam said and before he could finish Lydia continued in his place.

Lydia: "some say they're animal spirits, others say death omens. But anyways, whatever they are, they're big, Scary."

Dean: "Yeah, I bet they could hump the crap outta your leg, look at that one, huh?"

Lydia: "Grosse Dad."

(Dean held up the picture and smirked; Sam glared at the inappropriate comment Dean made with his daughter next to him; that made Dean's smirk slip.)

Dean: "They could, though."

Later that Day Lydia was busy in the Music store that was just a couple of buildings down from the apartment they were at interviewing a man who had worked with the Victim.

Sam: "So, you and Sean Boyden were business partners for almost ten years, right?"

Man: "That's right. Now one more time, this is for...?"

Dean: "A tribute to Mr. Boyden. Architectural Digest."

(The Man laughed incredulously.)

Dean: "This funny to you?"

Man: "No, it... it's just, a tribute. Yeah. See, Sean always got the tributes. He kills himself, leaves me and his family behind... and well, he gets another tribute."

Sam: "Right. Any idea why he'd do such a thing?"

Man: "I, I have no clue, I mean he lived a charmed life."