Bellamy: DONT

Jasper: ASK

Murphy: ABOUT

Octavia: JOSIE

Lincoln: okayokayokayokay

Clarke: 😤

Clarke: Nope. Not gonna start. Not here. Not now.

Clarke: Calm Clarke. Calma. Respira.

Lincoln: Is she- Is she okay?

Murphy: She will be.

Bellamy: Just.

Jasper: Don't.

Murphy: Bring.

Octavia: Up.

Bellamy: Josie.

Jasper: Ever.

Murphy: Again.

Octavia: NEVEEEER.

Lincoln: (did you guys rehearse that or something)

Octavia: DONT.

Lincoln: Point taken.

Clarke: CAN WE JUST GO KAYAKING ALREADY?!

Jasper: *cowers in fear* Yes ma'am

Clarke: Okay 🙂

IN REAL LIFE

Clarke ran down to the creaky docks behind Jasper's mother's house. Twelve colorful kayaks were scattered around the area. Everyone else was already down. She and Octavia were the last to arrive.

"Choose a boat," Jasper shouted, gesturing to the small vessels around him. "But choose wisely. For this choice will determine your fate for the night."

"Jas," Raven interrupted.

The tall boy sighed aggressively. "Just everyone get some paddles and meet me on the water."

"I call the turquoise one!" Octavia shouted running towards a blue-green kayak.

"Ooh I call Green!" Monty yelled. "Pun fully intended!"

"What are you, seven?" Raven laughed as Anya rushed past her.

"All of us are children mentally. Even me. And I'm the oldest one here. Embrace it," she called back.

Raven broke into a smile. "In that case, I call red!"

Clarke smiled to herself. There was a warmth in her heart that was so full it lit up everything inside her. She loved her people. Speaking of her people, one of them was missing.

"Has anyone seen Lexa?" she called out.

Everyone began looking around, but the small brunette was nowhere in sight.