I then looked up to see her reaction...she had sadness and pity written all over her face...she had tears brimming in her eyes as did I. She fought them back tho. I looked away quickly and pulled my sleeves down.

All of a sudden,i felt warms arms wrap around my frail body..they were so tight like she was about to die if she ever let go. She started sobbing into my shoulder and whispered I'm sorry i didn't mean to repeatedly. I faintly whispered its fine back...thats when i couldnt hold back my tears so i let them fall. She pulled back and looked into my eyes ...

"How long?" She pleaded

I just shook my head

"Please tell me..i wont tell anyone i promise just please"

I gave in and told her,she deserves to know after all shes seen

"2 years" i whispered and looked down again. She brought me into her warm embrace again. We hugged for 10 minutes and i told her why and stuff.

*time skip*

Elainas POV

Okay whale...that was a shocker. She had just finished her story..everything was silent. I decided to brake the silence...

"Lets forget this okay?but just remember I'm ALWAYS here...if you ever feel the need to cut or anything call me or come over ok? I don't care if its at 2:00 in the morning..i wuv u and i don't want you to hurt yourself you are so beautiful" we hugged again and i continued on with the surprise.

I got her to close her eyes again and hold out her hands... I placed the plush teddy in her hands. She started feeling his fur and smiled.

He was super soft...i then told her to open her eyes.

She gasped and smiled hugely...she cuddled her teddy and said..

"Thank you soooo much Elaina!!"

I smiled n said your welcome.

I let her examine it to see if she would find the other things...

Florence's POV

I closed my eyes again...i felt a plushy and soft thing being placed in my hands i opened my eyes and gasped....OMG it was a bvb bear with speakers eeeeep!! I smiled widely n said thankyouu!

I then cuddled it and examined it...it was so adorable...i saw its heart had something in it...hmmm wonder what that is.

I unclipped the heart thing and two things fell out....a beautiful bvb ring and a small scroll like thing. I put the ring on...it was sooo purdy. I then unwrapped the mini scroll....

OH MY SWEET MOTHER OF JINXX!!!! NO fucking way!!! I literally screamed

It was bvb tickets....and it was on my birthday omg

I jumped up and ran to her giving her the biggest bear hug i could manage.

"Thankyou thankyouuu thankyouuu!!!!! I absolutely love you.eeeep how did you even get these !!"

She grinned and said

"Your welcome!!"

Hehe

Her mom must if heard me scream cause we then heard...

"Girls! Are you okay?"

"Yes mom !...i just told her about bvb"

Her mom laughed

"Ohhh okay hunny"

her mom was so nice...she also was a metalhead xD

We then messed around and played on our phones while listening to music.

"Hey" she poked my cheeck

"Hm..ya?" I replied

"Wanna stay here tonight"

I thought about it and said

"I have to ask my dad" i bit my lip

"Ugh okay..can u text him?"

"Ya"

I took out my phone

F-hi dad erm can i stay at a friends tonight? Please

D-ugh okay...although you better be home tomorrow you worthless bitch! You better not be late again!"

F-thanks...i will i promise

D-you fucking better or you know what will happen"

I shivered at the thought..then put my phone away.

"I can stay"

She smiled "yay!"

"Okay.... Movie??? N sweets??"

"Hehe yesh" "okay you pick a movie n ill get the snacks..be right back" she then ran down and got the snacks...i picked a movie.

Hmmm she had loads of horror movies...i looked around and found annabelle.yes! We shall watch this

She came back and we put the dvd in and snuggled up while eating snacks....i soon fell asleep deep in dark warm slumber....

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Okaiiz kinda crappy? Idk if i should continue :/ hmm anyways ill keep updating baiii baiiii tell me in the comments if i should continue n ideas for future chapters? Maybe