The rest of the day was like normal, but even so I wrote down everything that was said to me. Something was off... First there was this mysterious person name Raven, and second of all everyone acted like this who phenomenon was normal, like every place had it. I just couldn't make the link. I only stopped working for food, drink and toilet uses. Before I knew it the entire day had passed and I still had no information. I decided to rest my head for the day and get a fresh start tomorrow. While picturing everything in my head I heard a loud scream, definitely from a female. I burst through my door and leapt down over the bannister of the stairs, I landed on my feet but got hurt a bit. As I charged outside the sight was horrendous. The young female from earlier was impaled, by crossbow bolts, all through her body. No chance of survival... Just looking at her body made me vomit. I collapsed on the floor.

I woke up in a room, not my inn room, but a different one, I walked down the stairs, it was completely different... Was this all a dream, was everything that happened in the village a dream. I opened up the door and saw I was still there, just in a different house. The woman's body has been moved and the blood had been cleaned up. As I walked around all I got was 'Good morning Edward." And "I hope you slept well Mister Foster." I walked into the church and began praying to God to help me, during my prayers I heard a noise, like something his the church, looking in its direction was a poem. I read it out loud to me:

The obvious see with their eyes,

Not with their minds.

You seek the deathly prize,

Of the raven divine.

Eyes on eyes, never breaking,

Closing will close.

Answers are your for the taking,

As Raven flows.

The villagers, the statue, the poem, it's all linking to something, but what could it be. That poem has never appeared in the Bible before. Just what the fuck is going on here...

Back at my home I spent hours putting together the pieces of my puzzle, they were fitting together somehow but it felt like ramming the wrong pieces of a jigsaw together to make a muzzled picture. Did that woman figure all of this out, did she know what all this meant? Was she... Killed because of all this, I need to figure this out and quickly. Night began to fall as my work began to overcome my patience, in anger I flipped my table open and charged towards the elders house, fiercer then a lightning storm and the boiled up rage just screeching to be realised from inside my being. Bang! Bang Bang! Nobody answered, but the door was unlocked, it swung open but there was no sign on the elder, like he ha just vanished without so much as a squeak. I tried knocking on the other houses but they were all the same, abandoned, not a single sign of life.

I looked outside to see the statue, it's eyes still bearing down on me, where-ever I went it was taunting me. I left the house, still staring at the thing, walking ever closer towards it. My eyes began to ache and had to close down on my only chance to inspect the statue, for when I reopened my eyes it was gone. I ran back to my house is disarray and slammed my door, locking it behind me.

I sorted the table out and gathered my notes together, I wrote down the events of what just happened, for the first time I saw the statue from the outside, every time I was outside it had gone... What was different about this time? I thought. I started questioning my own sanity, this can't be real, I must have drifted into some form of deep sleep, a nightmare. None of this made any sense... I can't trust anyone here, they know something, they're hiding something from me and I will find out what it is. I decided to crawl into my bed, pondering the situation, trying to bind the pieces together before falling into a deep sleep.