Chapter 10

The moment Izuku and Melissa locked eyes they were captivated by one another. This was suddenly broken by David Kinetics and AllMight as the three were catching up like old times.

AllMight: Sargent Toshinori

As AllMight saluted his squad leader with a hint of fear and guilt knowing his son was in charge of him and the fact that he couldn't call himself his father.

David himself was confused as to why a father was saluting his son with fear. This was something he had to investigate

Izuku: At ease soldier!

AllMight: thank you sir

Izuku turned to Melissa and excuesd himself and walked away to continue exploring the temporary home they are using. As Izuku's back faded from everyone's view David and Melissa turned to Yagi and Inko as they had faces full of guilt.

David: We know thats your son how in the world did he end up in the COG as your superior? Why does he say his family name with such disgust?

Melissa: yes uncle Might id like to know as well

At this point in time Inko and Yagi were sweating bullets knowing that David and Melissa would find out the truth quickly. When neither Inko and Yagi said a word David knew what he had to do

David: Follow me i have something to show you

Yagi and Inko followed David without saying a word they walked into a lab with cameras that focused on Izuku through satellite.

David: When you told me that you were having a son I made these cameras keep an eye on him for protection since he was a child.

As David looked up some digital files labled from the date was when Izuku was diagnosed quirkless until the Locust appeared. On the tape was every cruel act that was done to Izuku due to his status as quirkless. Yagi couldnt believe what he saw the boy known as Katsuki bakugou the one who would inherit One For All was a bully walking the path of a wolf in sheeps clothing.

After watching all the tapes from that time span Inko nor Yagi could honestly find any way possible to appropriately apologize.

Before anything else could be said the intercom went off and Hoffman made a major announcement.

Hoffman: All COG and civilian personel report to the center of I-island we have an Incoming transmission from Japan.

All members of the COG anf heroes were fully suited up and awaiting orders from Hoffman.

Hoffman: Play the Transmission!

Soon enough the video transmission played and there in the message stood a man with a black skeleton mask while he wore a black suit
"Hello heroes i hope you're ready to fall just as Japan did "

The mans maniacal laugh was  unsettling to both heroes and COG it was until many saw Allmights expression turn to an unexpected rage as he saw who it was.

Allmight: All For One!

As everyone noticed how riled up Allmight was they figured that this was no ordinary man who could be taken down

AFO: I hope you all enjoyed my surprise as I created an alliance with the Locust in order to created Inteligent beings.

They what they saw in the recording was that the Locust were able to adapt to quirks easily. What Shocked Marcus and Delta squad were  ghosts they'd never thought they'd see again.

 What Shocked Marcus and Delta squad were  ghosts they'd never thought they'd see again

Delta Squad: Myrah!

Marcus: How the hell did she survive. the lightmass bomb should have ended her

Izuku: whose that?

Dom: The Locust queen

Izuku: I thought she was supposed to look butt ugly

Cole: I said the same thing kid.

AFO: Well you can thank Endeavor for allowing this to happen. We'll see eachother sooner or later.

As the transmission cut off everyone stared at the former number 2 hero. Then early in Endeavor's career he had to burn a vast amounts of trash for the goverment that was all he was told.

Enji: Wait so that was the trash the goverment told me to burn?!

Hoffman: Did you honestly think that heroes were on a level high enough to know what truly goes on!?

Enji: I saw a massive sinkhole and threw the massive trashbags there i didnt expect this to happen.

Many COG soldiers were about to about to open up a firing sqaud on Endeavor until Izuku stood in front of him ready to take the bullets for him.

Izuku: Hold your Fire! I know this man screwed us big time so let him atone for this by assigning him to Delta!

Hoffman: I agree! COG stand down!!!

Before Izuku walked away he signaled Endeavor downwards  towards him and whispered "If I hear about any insubordination from you I wont save you from another firing squad."

This made even Endeavor shutter as he knew that this young man wasnt one to take advantage of his kindness.

After this tense moment the students from class 1-A were asking why it was getting Darker all of a sudden. As Foxtrot and Delta looked at the sky Markus, Dom, Cole and Baird knew what this was.

Delta: Krill storm!

All of a Sudden massive bright lights began to fry the krill and the security system began to unload rounds of ammunition.

Kirishima: Izuku what was that?

Izuku: Krill storm they're weakend against light if memory serves right General Raam was the only one who could do this.

Marcus: you're right kid and if this new enemy has this power we're in for some dark times.

Momo: Why do you say that Marcus?

Dom: These things block out light and begin to appear when the sun goes down. These things are tough to deal with if you have no light these things will tear you to shreads.

This had put fear into many students who joined the COG but they would have to face danger as heroes so they all knew what they signed up for.

Hoffman: All pro heroes report to the training grounds you will all be trained properly for combat. If their are scientists or mechanics here report to the workshops create tools and new weapons for us to help win this war. As for civilians please assist with farming to continue to grow our food supply.

Now begins a tough time for the heroes in order to take back their homes.

(Hey guys sorry for the massive delay just had writters block. Hope you enjoy til next time peace ✌)