Chapter 2 rendezvous with Carmine

Previously:

Just before this talk could continue they were interrupted by their tactcoms receiving an in coming message by Colonel.

Hoffman: Delta Squad repot to the centuar and head to Mustafa Carmine is requesting backup.

Marcus: Alright Delta you heard the man lets Mount up!

Chapter 2 start

When they returned to base camp to board the Centaur  Baird took position as driver while Cole was his gunner. Marcus,Dom and Izuku were sitting on the outside holding their position ready to give cover fire.

Izuku: Guys i know im new to the team but if possible can we share quirks so i can learn how to work better with each of you

Marcus: Alright kid fair enough my quirk is Valor its a support quirk it lets my allies gain a strength boost during combat

Cole: My quirk is Adrenaline rush thanks to my quirk it lets my team tank pain.

Baird: I got two quirks Hyper intelligence and Mechanic the first is self explanatory the second is anything that has to do with machines i can fix them in 5 minutes flat.

Dom: My quirk is warcry my quirk lets me put fear into our enemies it makes them easier to take out

Izuku: Wow you all have amazing quirks and they all work extreamely well together. My quirk is mercenary it makes me a master of close combat and Firearms

Dom: Damn kid its like you were ment to be with Delta Squad.

As they approached the location of Carmine Izuku noticed they were heading towards UA. The streets were eerily quiet Izuku and the rest kept their guard up when Izuku noticed part of the ground open up.

Marcus: E-hole (emergence hole)!  Quick Izuku Chuck a grenade into the hole.

As izuku did he saw the hole close up and took a mental note for the next time.

Marcus: Yeah kid that tunnel collapses when you blow them to bits.

As they continued on towards Carmines location the radio was going off receving an incomming transmission.

Tactcom

Carmine: This is Clay Carmine are there any available squads nearby?! Location is USJ inside UA academy Please Hurry!!

(Transmission end)

Marcus: Alright Delta double time we've got to make it before its too late!

Cole had accelerated with the Centaur when they arrived at the doors of USJ they thought of going in on foot until.

Izuku: Cole ram the Centuar through the doors

Cole: Why?

Izuku: We blast the locust with the cannon and make it easier for us.  Once inside you and Baird flank the locust and backup Carmine

Marcus: Kid you took the words out of my mouth. Lets follow through with this plan

As the doors were to USJ were  rammed down all the students saw a massive tank with three men riding on the outside. As the tank was parked two men ran towards the direction of the soldier who was keeping them safe.

Cole: Woooo baby the Calvary has arrived!

Carmine: Thank god you guys made it im running low on ammo

Baird tossed Carmine a couple extra rounds to help him out while Izuku, Dom and Marcus stood at the top shooting locust down Izuku was able to close up one of the E-Holes that was letting Locust get reinforcements.

Dom noticed how beneficial Izuku's quirk was so he got on the tactcom and relayed a message.
(Tactcom message)

Dom: Izuku there's a long shot in the Centaur grab it and put the grunts down.

Izuku: Thanks Dom cover me while i grab it.
(Transmission end)

While Izuku rushed to the Centaur to equip the Longshot he shouted to the student "Find Some cover unless you want your head blown off!"

Izuku had swapped his Sawed off shotgun for the Long Shot he was good to go.

The second Izuku looked through the sniper scope he knew every shot was going to be 1 shot 1 kill

The second Izuku looked through the sniper scope he knew every shot was going to be 1 shot 1 kill. He was getting head shots like it was childs play as the students were taking cover they noticed that the Soldier with the sniper was about the same age as them.

Marcus chucked a grenade into the last E-Hole the squad of Six had regrouped near the center.

Carmine: Thanks for the backup guys, wait whos the kid?

Izuku: Im Izuku Yagi sixth man of Delta Squad

Carmine: Glad to have you're on board you know how to handel yourself kid.

Just then they felt a massive gust of wind when they looked towards the entrance it was none other than Allmight and Kinetics. Delta squad went to the top of the stairs and prepared to give them a COG escort back to school where the defense system would keep them safe.

(Tactcom transmission)

Hoffman: Delta Squad report to UA for special assignment Ill see you all there.

Marcus: Roger that Delta Over and out
(Transmission end)

Marcus: Alright Delta you heard the transmission mount up and prepare for escort duty.

(Hey everyone heres a new chapter hope you enjoy ✌)