Second Encounter

(N/N)=Nickname

Harry Potter:

You were sitting in Charms Classroom alone while reading your new book as you practice the spells that were given to you. As you continue to read, you hear the charms door open and you put the book own and see Hermione with Ron and Harry. You sigh and frown. Hermione looks up at you and smiles.

"Hey (N/N). What are you doing?" Hermione asks politely.

"Reading while practicing the spells I was given for Charms. What are you doing here?" You ask sarcastically with a neutral face.

"Are you always this rude?" Ron asks causing me to shake my head in disappointment.

"No Ronald Weasley, I am not rude. I just don't like being bothered when I want to be alone. I'm also hiding from your two obnoxious older twin brothers. Which I find annoying." You said sighing.

Ron nods and Harry gives you a slight smile causing you to roll your eyes.

"Actually (Y/N) we are here to hang out with you because we noticed you weren't hanging out with (BFF/N) anymore." Hermione says smiling at you.

You smile back at her while Harry and Ron sigh.

"Why aren't you hanging out with (BFF/N) anymore?" Harry asks curiously.

"I don't hang out with (BFF/N) at the moment is because that she is hanging out with her new boyfriend Malfoy, and her boyfriends followers. I'm not really into hanging out with Slytherins as much as she is. Also she isn't nice anymore. She keeps hurting me and always tries to get me expelled from Hogwarts. Sorry Hermione if I made you worry. I just needed a distraction, so I started to practice spells after class hours while also reading." You say smiling.

"How about we hang out with you instead of being by yourself?" Harry asks or Suggests to you.

You smile and nod. You were glad the golden trio were now your friends. Plus you were glad to hang out with Harry.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Draco Malfoy:

You were sitting outside by a tree near the Great Lake (Black Lake) reading when you felt like someone was watching you. You look around and see no one. You sigh and then smile. You go back to your book and sigh as you reread part of your book. Soon after you felt something or someone sit beside you. You turn to your right and see Malfoy. You frown but before you could say anything, Malfoy quickly wraps his arm around your shoulder and pulls you closer to him. You both stayed silent but the weird thing was it was a comfortable silence. You look up at Malfoy and sigh. Malfoy looks down at you and gives you a slight smile.

"Why are you doing this Malfoy?" You ask him.

"Draco if you will, (Y/N). I just want to help and protect you." Draco said causing you to smile but roll your eyes at the process.

You two just sat there in silence again until you two heard talking from other Slytherins and Gryffindors causing you two to pull away and begin to fight. Which the Gryffindors and Slytherins cheered you two on but it was soon interrupted by a teacher causing both of you to lose house points from both of your guys houses.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ronald Weasley: