Ch. 15 The Sons, Hellish Plans (a filler chapter)

-Zangya-
"Goku? What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised to see him in hell.
"I'm not Kakarot, Hera girl." He said, removing his hand from my shoulder.
"But you look just like him...wait? So that means..."
"Yes. I'm Bardock, the Father of Kakarot."
"Yes. They're so identical." She walked over and kissed him.
"Ugh. Get a room...ah?!" Raditz was spooked by Gine's knife stabbing the wall beside his face.
I chuckled.
"So sweetie," Gine started. "Why are you in hell?"
"Well..."

I told them how I died, and why I was here. They weren't too surprised. They said Yemma already sent one person down here but failed.
"Well he also asked us to deal with it. We've done it once before but they came back with more on their side." Bardock said.
"So it like a war down here?" I spoke.
"Yeah."
It was quiet before Gine came in with food. We ate while trying to think of a plan.

Earth
Lookout
It was quiet. The only sound, was Super Buu, eating bars of chocolate off the ground. Suddenly, a rip in space openned. Gotenks and piccolo cane out, ready to confront buu. Gotenks was a super Saiyan 3, yet hearing that his friends, half mother, and his possible half girlfriend were eaten, his anger made him a bit stronger. He was ready for another fight.

World of the Kais
Goku, kabito and supreme Kai watched gotenks while gohan was still sitting with old Kai. Gohan tried to clear his mind but was hard with old Kai seeming not to take this seriously.

Hell
Villains were gathered beside bloody pond. Cell threw a familiar (whatever the workers are) on the ground. He was small, red, and wore a pair of headphones.
"What do you want with me?"
"When those tanks exploded on you, you became creature with extraordinary power. So, we're going to recreate that same event." Frieza said.
"Once those tanks are full again, we'll throw you in and blow them up." Ginyu said laughing.
"But I don't want to be that demon again. I'm not even suppose to be down here anymo...ah!" Cell striked the back of his neck, knocking him out. "Whiny, troll."
"With all those lives that Majin Buy have taken, he should be even stronger then you guys told me." Out walked Babiti. "What was the monster's name?"
"He pranced around as a giant fat thing saying, "Janemba, Janemba." Cell said.
"Alright then. Janemba, your resurrection is at hand." Babiti smirked, devilishly.

Hell
In the saiyans' part of hell, Zangya was taking a nap, raditz and gine were washing dishes, and Bardock had left earlier. Zangya dreamed of Gohan.
Bardock was training, using the abilities of a villain who could increase gravity on single opponents.

Zangya woke up and stretched.
"Good morning, niece." Raditz greeted me.
"You're friendlier this morning. Any reason?" She responded.
"Well,  I've never had a niece, and the way I treated my nephew poorly back then, so I decided to be nicer to you."
She smiled to his response.
"Well I do need a training partner. How able it, Uncle Raditz?"
He smirked.
"Sure."
They walked out. What she didn't know is that his mother forced him to talk to her. She stood behind the wall with a clever.
"Hehe." She looked at the 4th wall and held a finger to her lips.
"Shhhh." She giggled.