Ch. 7 pt. 3 Two More Super Saiyan 2's Back to The Gang

~Bulma & the gang has already left for the lookout, so don't worry about that~

My power increased to another level. But admiring my new found power was not on my mind right now. What was, was the fact that Cell's Supernova was coming closer by the second.

"Awesome Goten." Trunks said, flying next to me. "Now I can do this."

I didn't get to ask before he transformed & our power levels were almost equal. "I didn't know you could..." I was cut off by the sound of the stadium cracking, & corners bursting. "oh, right."

"Goten lets finish this guy off."

"Right." I nodded at Videl, telling her to find a safe place to hide. She nodded & left the stadium. I turned & looked up, along with Trunks.

We both get in place.....

"Kaaaaa-Meeeee-Haaaaa-Meeeee-HAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

We both fired extra large beams, & as it collided with the supernova, it started to push it back.

"hmmm. So they become Super Saiyan 2's, too. Well too bad for them. They might be in the transformation that Gohan killed me in, but they're not even near my power." As he noticed that his ball was coming back, he put his hands together... "kamehame-HA!!!" his beam started to push the Supernova back at us. Then it got way bigger & his beam disappeared into it. And as all hope has seemed to be lost, in my mind, I seen Gohan, mom, dad, Videl, & the others, & what Cell would do to them, if we didn't stop him, & I heard him laughing over the bodies of my friends & family. (Trunks the same but with his family).

"WE WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!"

--Videl--

Running down the hall, I thought of him the entire time, hoping he wouldn't die. what's wrong with me. I'm falling for a kid,SIX YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME. But its the fact he saved me from being raped. I was cut off by the ground shaking like crazy, & the light from Cell's ball glowing haywirely. I..I have to see. Through one of the windows, I seen that the ball was now twice as big, & was being pushed down again. "n-no. its over." Goten I know you can do it. I have faith in you. Then out of the blue...

"WE WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!" i heard from the two, & their energy waves got at least five times as big. Destroying the ball & hitting Cell dead on. The blue beam of energy seemed to come from the ring itself. And right before I was blown away, I could tell that Cell has died, again. I hit my head & then I blacked out.

As I opened my eyes, I seen the moon in the sky, through a hole in the roof. "aahh, my head...ah Goten,Trunks, Goten." I said as I ran to the ring outside. "Hay Videl." I heard from the roof as i turned around to see Trunks, sitting there with his shirt ripped half the way off. "Hay Trunks. Are you ok." asked & he nodded. "wait, where's Goten?" "He went in about two minutes ago. Well I got to go. The gang headed to the lookout. You & Goten hurry up & come on." Trunks said flying off. I waved & ran to my rented room, knowing he had to be there. I ran & opened the door, well, whats left of it. I seen nothing but a hole in the roof, & a broken bed. I didn't see him. I thought he'd be h... flush. I heard from the bathroom, then the sink. Goten walked out with a smile on his face as he seen me.

"I told you I'll meet you back here, didn't I."

"Yes, Goten. You did."

"Hay Videl."

"yes"

"What does that mean."

"what?"

"this" He walked to me & placed his lips on mine. He moved away as he waited for my answer.