Ch. 14: What the Hell

-Zangya-

What happened?
Where am I?
I feel strange... Am I dead?

"Wakey wakey." I heard.

Who's that I don't recognize that voice.

I opened my eyes. I had no idea where I was. Yellow clouds, and was I on a giant snake? Wait. What are these white balls of clouds?

"Greeting." One spoke.
"What the f***?!"
"Calm down. You're gonna knock your halo off."
"My...halo?" I looked up and seen a golden ring over me.
"That would mean I'm....I'm..."
"Next." A heavy voice spoje
"That's me." Said the cloud that I was talking to.
"Lets see...ah yes. Miss Lily." I heard as I peaked in to see a giant desk with a giant...guy sitting behind it.
"Yes. You go above." He stamped a piece of paper as it floated into a stack.
"Next."
I was so confused.
"Next!"
I looked behind me and the clouds were staring at me...I think.
"NEXT!"
I jumped before floating in and up to the edge of his desk.
"H...hello."
"Hmm. Yes. Miss Zangya. I see. It says here that you were a space pirate. You and a gang either enslaved or killed off life on planets and sold them or just destroyed the planet entirely." He said.
"Y...yes. I did do those things..."
"But recently, you've been good. You've stopped killing for profit or fun, started going to school, and even got a relationship with gokus son."
"Gohan!"
"Yes. Gohan."
"Has he came here?" I asked quickly.
"Hmmm. No. I don't think he has."
"I knew it. I knew he wasn't dead." I smiled.
"Yes but you are. That's why you're here." His word took that smile away.
"Oh. So I am dead."
"But you got to keep your body and not become a spirit."
"So that's what they are."
"Yes yes now back to business." He kept looking at what was my papers I assumed. The after life has already started to be weird.
"Well..." The giant started.
"It would seem that your papers of where you should go are about 50 50. Which means, it would be up to me to decide where you go. Above. Below. Otherworld, or maybe your our private hell."
I gulped.
"Well, since you are a friend of goku's son, I'll let you redeem yourself." He spoke.
"I king Yemma, have had issues with villains who think they can escape and demand to be alive. If you can beat them up and throw into their Hell Cells, I'll allow you to go somewhere else besides hell. Take all the time you need."
"Who...are they exactly?" I hoped it wasn't him.
"Lets see. We have Frieza and King Cold of the Frost Demon Clan, Cell the Perfect Android, The Ginyu Force, minus their leader, and a few henchmen."
I was glad he didn't say the names of my old group. I sighed, relaxing.
"Ok. Its a deal." I said.
"Good. Now then." He picked up his giant mallot and hit his desk.
"Down!"
And before I knew it, I was falling down a hole.
"Wait a second. I should have told her about the four she use to work with." Yemma stated to himself.
"Can't believe I forgot. Oh well. I'm too busy right now anyway."

I continued to fall for a good five minutes before I hit the bottom.
"Ow. Couldn't have gave me a warning first? Agh. That big red bastard."
I stood up and dusted my clothes off before there was an explosion in the distance of this...spiky, bloody Hell.
I ran and hid behind a...tree? I think? When I peeked around, I seen frieza's men fighting some saiyans. There was one that took my attention. She had the warm gentle look that both Goku and Gohan had. She had a butchers knife in her hand as she fought. She then surrounded it with her ki and slashed 3 heads off.
"Sh**." I whispered to myself before someone grabbed my arm and pushed me into the tree thing.
"Did you honestly think you could hide from me?" It was a male. Before I could say a word, I was blasted through the tree thing and rolled across the ground, at the woman's feet. I sat up on my butt, rubbing my shoulder before the female's knife stabbed the ground between my legs. My eyes widened, it was so close to cutting me. I slowly looked up at her in fear, only to see her slightly bent over, one hand on her thigh, the other reached out. She had a beautiful smile printed on to her face.
"Greetings." She said politely.
"I'm Son Gine. Kakarot's mother. You might know him by Goku."
I felt a wave of relief as I took her hand.
"Mother! Stop being gentle with the ene..." A rock was thrown at his head by her tail.
"Ow!"
"Don't raise your voice to me young man." She walked up to him. Though she was shorter, she seemed bigger then he was when she spoke.
"I'll treat them the way I want. Understand?"
"Y..yes but..." He was stooped down, looking up at her in fear.
"And besides, that my future granddaughter-in-law. Your future niece-in-law."
"She is?" He looked over at me.
"I am?" I asked, before it hit me.
"O..oh. Because I'm with Gohan...wait. We only started dating and we haven't done anything yet and it kind of complicated with videl and all..." I was stopped when a hand was sat on my shoulder. I turned my head, looking up at him.
"G...Goku?"

Thank you all for being patience and yeah I know, my least actioned chapter yet lol.
Thanks for your support. Leave a like. Comment your thoughts. Later.