["Dont Hide From Me, Pretty Girl"]

[Y/N P.O.V]

"'awe no, don't hide from me, Pretty Girl..'"

~~~~~~~~~~~

During the entire car ride I was thinking about our whole "thing" that happened at the park, thoughts flooded my mind. The thoughts I was having the thoughts like "you just met him why did you kiss him" and "why are you falling for him," to where the answers were just a blur. The only answer I could come up with was that it just felt right.

While looking out the window still stuck in my mind I feel a hand rest on mine on the arm rest. I turn my head to look at my hand, I see John had rested his hand on mine. I smile and turn my hand upwards so we can interlace our fingers. He lifts up my hand and brings it to his mouth to give it a quick peck before placing it back on the armrest. I look up at him and admire his features for the rest of the ride.

When we come to a stop he turns to me with a small smile on his face. "Is there something on my face?" He asks, I shake my head no and say "I only see how pretty you are, Pretty Boy" he lets out an airy chuckle, "sure, let's go inside" he says with sarcasm lacing his voice while opening his door. I follow him and do the same, getting out of the car and walk with him to his front door. As he grabs his keys I look up at the sky to see it's pretty dark blue color, seeing as the sun hasn't gone down yet.

He opens the door and beckons me in, I walk in front of him to the living area and sit on the arm of the couch. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I look up to see a man I haven't met before.

"Hey John..?" His words started as a regular sentence but as he saw me turned into a question. "Who's this?" He asks John as he comes into the room, "oh this is Y/N," He says introducing me to the defined man. "Y/N this is Kugo." "Nice to meet you Kugo" I say with a smile. "Nice to meet you too Y/N, how long have you known John" He asks me. "I met him a few days ago" saying this, thoughts filled my mind again of how quickly we moved, it felt right but at the same time feels like we should have slowed everything down. I look away from Kugo and look at John, he had a soft smile on while he looked back at me. "Ah, a new friend, eh?" "I guess," John buts in with a light smile as he averts his gaze from me.

I look back at Kugo and put a small smile on my face, "I'm enjoying getting to know John, he's pretty sweet." Kugo looks at John with a look of confusion for a moment before smiling cheekily, "I see." I see John look at Kugo for a moment before averting his gaze from Kugo from the corner of my eye. "Is he not known to be sweet or something?" I ask, "not exactly, no" Kugo crosses his arms while looking at John with a smug look. "He's usually a pain in the ass" I look at John and see he's glaring at Kugo, "am not!" John says defensively. I laugh a little as I see his pink face.

He looks at me and blushes a bit more before crossing his arms and going silent again. I smile at his reaction and look back at Kugo. "I'm gonna grab some food, do you two want anything?" I shrug and look at John, who shakes his head "no." Kugo nods and walks to the fridge, grabbing food, and going back upstairs.

I beckon John over to the couch so he can sit down, he walks over and sits behind me, next to the arm rest. I turn my body to see him and rest my head in my hands. I look at his face, mesmerized by his features, I smile without knowing. He smiles as he sees me smile causing me to get butterflies in my stomach. Pink grazes my cheeks as I felt the sensation, he smiles more when he notices, "nice tint of pink," he says. I feel my cheeks get hotter as he says this and I look away, "awe no, don't hide from me, Pretty Girl.." he said sounding defeated.

I didn't move, testing him to see what he would do. I hear him shuffle and place two fingers on the bottom of my chin, lightly pulling my head to face him. I see that he shifted to his knees to be the same height as me. My cheeks get darker and I push him away, he laughs at my reaction. "So mean," he says with a smile still planted on his face, "I'm the mean one?" I fumbled with my words for a moment. "Yes, you pushed me away" he draws out his words to sound like a child not getting what they want, "what else would I have done?" I ask, trying my best not to fumble my words more. "I don't know, not push me away?" He continues to draw out his words, "oh, poor baby! How could I ever make it up to you?" I say over dramatically, rolling my eyes playfully. He crosses his arms and lets out a huff, "come" he says, "what?" I said with confusion. He opens his arms and reiterates, "come." I look at him and think about messing with him further, "and if I don't?" I ask with a smug smile. He furrows his brows and sighs in defeat, putting his arms down.

He looked sad, how could I resist not making him happy again? I quickly drop from my perch and open my arms so he could hug me if he pleased. He quickly rushes into my arms an gives me a tight hug, not letting go. I let out a soft giggle hugging him back as tight as I could. He pulls me onto his lap causing me to blush lightly as I smile more. I loosen my grip on him and pull my head away so I can see his face, he smiles at me and says "thank you" drawing out the "u." I smile at him as a "no problem" and ask, "where will I be sleeping tonight?"

He thinks for a moment, "you can have my bed, I'll sleep on the couch." "No, I'm not going to talk your bed, I'll take the couch" I say yawning. "You seem more tired than me, you can take the comfier option" I shake my head and slouch in his arms, resting my chin on his shoulder. "Can't we solve this after we watch a movie or something?" I asked, "what would you want to watch?" He replies. "Something stupid, like a shitty horror or rom com" I suggest, he nods, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv. He pulls up Netflix and turns on the "ABC's of Death," knowing that one will be awful.

Half way through the movie I feel my eyes going heavy, letting myself fall into a sleep in Johns arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all so much for 200 reads and bringing this fanfic to #7 in KryozGaming!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 💕