["Wasn't So 'One Time Thing'"]

[Y/N P.O.V]

"I guess it wasn't so 'One Time Thing'"

~~~~~~~~

I look up at him as he asks, "Ready for the park?" I nod happily and quickly sit up, excited to go to the park with my Pretty Boy. 'Your Pretty Boy? He's not yours Y/N' I quickly scold myself for calling him my Pretty Boy.

I turn to him and wait for him to get up, him taking his sweet time. "Hurry up" I whine drawing out the 'up.' He looks at me with a side eye and slows down more just to taunt me. "I'm going as fast as I can."

"Obviously." I roll my eyes and sigh, tapping my foot. He finally gets up and walks up to me, getting very close to my face to where our noses could be touching. I blush a little bit and back away, him staying put with a small smirk on his face.

I look away from him in attempt to hide my face. He chuckles softly and walks up to me, when he gets closer to me I look at him, he smiles down at me and I open my arms for a hug. He smiles a bit more and hugs me using the moment to get close to my ear and whisper "lets go already" in a low voice. I blush and back away from the hug hiding my face once more, him laughing at my reaction. I didn't move from my spot and he grabs my arm, dragging me to the front door.

[Time Skip]

We arrive at the park me basically bouncing in my seat. He laughs at me and stops the car, as he parks I open my door quickly and run to the swings. I see him walking towards the swing as I start swinging. I focus on pumping my legs as he leans on the swing poles. "Push me!" I yell at him even though I'm at the highest point I could be.

"What if I don't wanna?" He says, "you can push yourself." I stop pumping my legs and lean back, threatening to let go. He looks at me with a slight worry as I let go one hand and let it fall, causing my swing to go off balance. This causing me to almost hit the pole John was leaning against.

"Okay fine, just don't fall" he says a bit frantically. I smile and fix my position. He goes behind me and starts pushing my back. I smile and enjoy feeling the wind on my face. I look back at him and laugh a little, he looks at me with question on his face, "I'm taller than you now" I giggle quietly. He rolls his eyes with a small smile on his face, as he does this he pushes me harder than I expected and I fell forward off the swing.

"What the hell!" I yell at him as he held his stomach with laughter. 'He has a cute laugh' I thought to myself, I want to question why I thought this but I just accepted it, no need to fight it. I turn over to lay on my back and glare at him. "What is it? Is Pretty Girl angry?" He teased. I take a breath in to say something but stop myself and get up in silence.

"Pretty Girl?" He asks, I ignore him and start walking away on to the playground, climbing up onto it. He follows me up the stairs, "Y/N.." he drew out my name, I turn around and look at him. "Yes?" I ask, "I'm sorry I pushed you off, not really but I want to talk to you." I cross my arms. "Fine, I'm sorry" he says, I smile and uncross my arms "you're forgiven."

He smiles at me and pats my hair, causing me to smile more. I walk up to him to give him a hug and he hugs back. He takes the moment to pick me up, I squeak and wrap my legs his waist. He smiles smugly at me and I blush, turning my head away from him. "Put me down" I command, but he doesn't budge. I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder, him starting to walk again, I hold onto him tightly just in case he loses his grip.

He stops when he reaches the highest point on the playground with a slide and asks me, "want to go down together? Or on your own?" I look at the slide and see it probably could fit two people. "Do whatever you want, I don't mind either way" I pull my head up and smile at him. He sits down on the slide and I adjusted due to the new position. I rested my head on his shoulder and feel the wind on my back. I look up at him and see he's looking back at me I sit
up and look at him from a better view.

We look at each other for a good while and I smile softly. I move my arms from around his torso to around his neck. He smiles softly and pulls me closer to him. I pull him closer by his neck, he takes the chance to plant a kiss on my lips, I quickly kiss back, knowing it was coming. 'It's a quick kiss, nothing more, nothing less' I thought, but the way I felt was contradicting what I was thinking. It felt so right and there was no other word to describe it.

We soon separated after a good 6 seconds, he followed my movements when I pulled away almost making us fall down the slide. I look at him in his eyes, thinking I was safe, I lean onto him only to be pushed against him harder as we are going down the slide. I squeak and hold onto him tighter. Right as we reach the bottom of the slide I look up at him with a slight glare. He laughs at me and gets close to my face once more, I blush a little bit and just stare at him.

He gets closer to my face as I lean back a little, with a small smirk on my face. He groans and backs away, pushing me away sighing. I groan and pull him into a kiss. He smiles softly and kisses back, 'his lips are so soft' I thought smiling more and placing a hand on his cheek.

I pull away from him, him following my movements once again not wanting to let go. He smiles at me while looking into my eyes, I look back into his eyes and smile my

"We should head home, to mine I mean, it's starting to get dark." His voice was low and he sounded very content, it was sweet. I nod and start to get off of his lap. I look at his face and see him looking at my legs with slight disappointment. I laugh quietly and whisper to him, "I'll sit in your lap another time, maybe at your house" he brightens up and pops up as soon as I say this to him. It was sweet, he can be very cute sometimes.

We start making ways to his car and he says "if you want you can sleep over tonight, it's getting kind of late." I nod, smile a little, and ask, "I would like that, but don't you have something planned tomorrow?" "It can wait" he says, making me get a small butterfly sensation. I smile and continue to walk in silence to his car.

I guess it wasn't so "one time thing"

~~~~~~~~~~~

This be big uwu

Hope you liked it 💕