Halloween mishaps

The loud rumble of the motorcycle could be heard throughout the dense forests that surrounded the mansion. It was late at night or early in the morning if you want to be technical about it (three AM) and we were just now returning from our day of playing hooky. I rested my head on Logan's back as we pulled up the long winding driveway that was in front of the mansion. The bike came to a halt and the vibrations ceased as Logan parked the bike in the garage. He slowly got off the bike and helped me off of it as well. I chuckled and leaned into his side as he wrapped his arm around my waist. We slowly opened the front door as quietly as we possibly could and slipped inside. I let out a sigh of relief when I realized that everyone had gone to bed…or at least no one was in the living room at the moment. I snapped back into reality when I felt a tugging on my arm. Logan was walking pulling me along beside him and thanks to my heightened senses I could see much better in the dark. We trailed up the winding staircase and through the labyrinth of halls until we finally reached my room. I pushed open the door and found my way over to my bed and since I was too lazy to get dressed I just slipped off my jeans and opted to sleep in my underwear and a tee shirt. I flopped down onto the bed and saw that Logan was still standing in the door way. Knowing he could see me clearly I made a pouty face at him causing him to chuckle slightly. I smiled at him and held my hand out beckoning him to come closer “come on, stay with me for the night my big, bad wolverine” I gently purred. He let out a defeated sigh and slid in the bed next to me. I rolled over onto my back so I was facing the ceiling and I felt Logan shift on the bed. He gently rolled over on top of me making sure he didn’t squash me. I looked up into his warm chocolate eyes and they seemed to be filled with two things love, and lust. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as I knew what that look meant and I couldn’t be happier about that. Logan leant down closer to my face and kissed me sweetly and when he pulled away for air I grinned and summoned all my power and slammed the door shut and locked it. I then snaked my arms around Logan’s neck and pulled him back into a fiery kiss. He trailed kisses all the way down my neck until he reached my collar bone and found my sweet spot causing me to moan in pure ecstasy. I panted as his kisses got lower and he nipped playfully at my stomach. I quickly pulled off my tee-shirt and Logan soon followed me leaving both of us in our undergarments. I tangled my fingers his hair and arched my back as he once again found my sweet spot causing me to moan out his name. This was just torturous he was toying with me and he knew it. I slowly brought his face back up to mine and kissed him with a whole new passion that was filled with hunger, lust, and wanting. Logan smirked into the kiss and so began our night of passion.

**Sorry, couldn’t write any more details ehehehe…you’ll have to use your imaginations**         

   ------TIME SKIP------

            It was getting really close to Halloween and excited whispers filled the air about the upcoming Halloween party. I was dressed in my usual attire of a graphic tee-shirt and a pair of brightly colored skinny jeans. Upon exiting my room I rounded the corner and bumped into Kitty. She smiled down at me as she reached her hand out to help me off of the floor “like there you are…been like looking all over the place for you, you see like Rouge, Bobby and me are like going shopping for our Halloween costumes and wanted to like know if you like wanted to come with?” I paused for a minute to think about it and then smiled at her “sure I’d love to come.” She grabbed my hand and began running to the stairs. We headed to the elevator and all pilled inside we got to the garage and looked at all of the shiny cars and since I was the only one with a drivers’ license that meant I got to drive. A huge smile spread across my face as I spotted the pure black charger parked at the far end of the garage “oh we are SO taking that car” I said pointing to it. I went to the peg board that held all of the keys and began speed walking to the beautiful car Bobby and Rouge sat in the back, while Kitty sat in the passengers’ seat. I hopped over the hood of the car and plopped down into the black leather seat. I smirked to myself as I stuck the key in the ignition and turned it causing it to jolt to life. I revved the engine and felt the vibrations fill my entire body ‘god how I loved cars.’ We pulled out of the garage and onto the paved road in front of the house in no less than one minute next stop is the mall.   

            We came to a screeching halt in a parking space in front of the mall. I scanned the faces of all my friends and couldn’t help but laugh out loud as every single one of them was holding on for dear life with their eyes shut tight. “You can open your eyes now…go ahead” they all slowly re-opened their eyes and made a mad dash to exit the vehicle causing them to topple over one another. I just shook my head and continued to walk towards the mall. Halloween was in about two weeks and I still had no clue what I was going to be. I mean I knew I wanted to be something sexy for my big bad wolverine, but it couldn’t just be normal sexy…no, no, no, no this had to be something to make his jaw drop. “Rayne…Rayne are you in there” a hand waving in my face caused me to come back down to planet earth. I smiled and blushed just a tad “y-yeah I’m fine.” Just then I felt two hands grab onto both of my wrists and start dragging me towards the costume shop. Once inside my eyes began scanning over every single item upon every single shelf until finally I stopped on something…sexy. It was a full leather ensemble in fact it was the perfect outfit…I would be a dominatrix for Halloween! After the twenty minute car ride of ‘death’ we finally arrived back at the mansion. I parked the car, said good night to the gang, and headed straight for my room so Logan wouldn’t see my costume. I got to my room and slammed the door shut behind me and carefully placed my costume in the back of the closet. As soon as I locked my closet I stood back up to make my way towards the door when I got a shooting pain in my stomach. I clutched my stomach and fell to my knees screaming in pain “oh god, p-please m-make the p-pain s-st-stop” the tears were now streaming down my face soaking my tee-shirt. My head got very dizzy as I slumped to the floor still crying out in pain. The last thing I remember seeing is a shadowy figure breaking down my bedroom door and then blackness.